Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสอบสูตรด้วยครับ สเปรย์สำหรับฉีดรักแร้

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the recipe. Spray for underarms

Postby wisediq » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:35 pm

I want to make a spray for spraying underarms. But I want to avoid the Aluminum family as well. I don't know if this formula can be used or not. 1 Rhamnose 4% 2 SmellSorb 2% 3 Zinc PCA 1% 4 LipidSoft Deo 3% 5 SiliSolve Plus 3% 6 Ethyl Alcohol 20% 7 Mild Preserved Eco 1% 8 น้ำกลั่น in the rest I'm not sure if I can mix it into a spray or not. because it contains oil as an ingredient
wisediq

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: please check recipe

Postby staff » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:53 pm

Hello SmellSorb is better suited to thicker formulations, such as sticks or lotions, rather than as a spray. cause because SmellSorb can't dissolve in formula. The use is therefore dispersed in any formula that is thick enough to prevent precipitation. If a member wants to use SmellSorb Recommended to make a stick by using Oil Stick to harden the oil. or may be made into a lotion/cream which can be used cream maker can create a creamy texture. To make a spray The teaching team recommends the following: Rhamnose 2% LipidSoft Deo 5% Ethyl Alcohol 20% Orange Flower Extract (Natural Deodorizer) 1% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Milk Lotion Maker 3% [acts as a water binder. - Oil in the formula without thickening the formula to be able to spray] water, the rest
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development