Cosmetics Formulation Development

ตรวจสอบสุตรสเปรย์ฉีดหน้าครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Check the formula for spraying the face.

Postby ochikibaka_guy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:01 am

Concept : I want to make a facial spray that can be used during the day. Before applying skin care, light, not sticky. Suitable for all skin types, expect results, acne and ควบคุมความมัน . Formula: Bass Rose Water (Rosa Damascena) 30% Lavender Water (Lavandula Angustifolia) 30% Chamomile Water (Anthemis Nobilis) 30% Active Safe-B3 5% Zinc PCA 1% L-Carnitine 3% Garnish Silicone Quick-Cond 1% Question 1. Please see compatibility. and the possibility of the formula 2. I want to adjust the filler to feel cool while injecting by using CoolTouch™ Yes, but I see a limitation that it must be dissolved in oil, so I want the staff to help me adjust the formula and the percentage that I need to use. thank you
ochikibaka_guy

From thanks :: 7 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Checking the formula for spraying face.

Postby staff » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Hello, the ingredients can be mixed together. CoolTouch™ is not suitable for injection on the face as it can irritate the eyes if it gets into the eyes. irritate the eyes But if members want to use, please use CoolTouch™ to mix with Butylene Glycol around 1:5 ratio (e.g. CoolTouch™ 0.5%, Butylene Glycol 2.5%) and then Slowly add it to the recipe. Butylene Glycol will help dissolve CoolTouch™ Water compatible But please do a test first. to find the level of Butylene Glycol enough to dissolve CoolTouch™ with water.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development