Cosmetics Formulation Development

อยากทำครีมกันแดดค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I want to make sunscreen

Postby hadapon88 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:59 pm

If you want SPF50 PA++++ you need to use Titanium Dioxide 15nm with Zinc Oxide 35nm , how many percent each, if you want the texture to be a gel? What substance should I put in it? :)
hadapon88

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want to make sunscreen

Postby staff » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:36 pm

Hello - Dear Introducing Members Check out an example of a sunscreen formula. on the product detail page Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid which includes a sample formula. and SPF measurement results - for further customization, add Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid into the formula will help to get a higher PA because Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid has the ability to block direct UVA (PA) light - the team can't give a precise figure at what rate it will give PA++++ the current one-way method. To be able to test the SPF / PA value is to send a lab test, but if you want to evaluate, the team thinks that from the sample sunscreen formula on the product details page Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid which already gives SPF 46-51, PA++. filling Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid at 10% should cause PA values. Higher to ++++ yes. - Formulated with ingredients. Titanium Dioxide , Zinc Oxide will not be able to make a clear gel.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development