Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยแล้วเช็คสูตรให้หน่อยค่ะ ผิวแห้งต้องการลบริ้วรอย

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help and check the recipe for me. Dry skin needs to remove wrinkles.

Postby lady_pop2 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:10 pm

Hello team I want to make a nourishing cream that can be used both day and night for people over the age of 50. Dry skin, want to remove wrinkles and tighten. and uneven skin tone with freckles, can this formula be used? Yeast Radiance = 3% Tranexamic Acid =3% Wild Yam Extract =2% Full&lift =5% Double Hyaluronic Acid =5% Rice Vitamin =3% Safe-B3 =2% Cell Energy =1% Plankton =2% Pitera = 10% Wakame Extract =1% Pep-Coll =3% Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 =5% Vitamin B6 =2% Green Tea Extract =2% GlucoBright =2% Mild Preserved Eco =1% Light Cream Maker =2% Oil =6% The rest is water.
lady_pop2

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help and check the recipe for me Dry skin needs to remove wrinkles.

Postby staff » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:52 pm

Hello, the study team inquires. Are members convenient to use heat to mix or not for a formula that is suitable for dry skin? There should be some oil-soluble elements such as Butter or Wax that can help coat the skin well. which these ingredients Requires heat to melt and combine with the formula. formula suitable for your skin will be a little heavy To help solve an important problem is dry skin, which in the case of members will be the first priority in skin care
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby lady_pop2 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:23 pm

Hello team. It's not convenient to use heat because I haven't experienced it yet. The situation in the mix that requires heat before, please ask the team to advise in the formula that has been written aloud. Above that the above formula can be compatible or not. The part that says that dry skin is not very dry, may be called skin is not watery. Ask the team to help consider the formula that is sent too. Thank you for this amount.
lady_pop2

Postby lady_pop2 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:18 am

From in this formula, only Full&lift must be warmed at 50-60 temperature and stir with cream or gel in the last step, right? From the above formula, can it be compatible? Is there anything to adjust or fix? right? Want to lift, tighten, reduce freckles and wrinkles in.. Screen advice too.
lady_pop2

Postby staff » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:37 am

Hello, the team recommends adjusting the formula as follows so that 1. No heat is required for mixing. 2. The ingredients can be compatible with all items. Without any complicated steps. 3. Reduce the ingredients. to an appropriate level Don't use too many ingredients. that makes the formula heavy/gooey Yeast Radiance = 3 % Tranexamic Acid =3% Wild Yam Extract =2% Full&lift removed due to heat process Double Hyaluronic Acid 5% reduced to 3% Rice Vitamin =3% Safe-B3 =2% Cell Energy cut it because Cell-Energy™ Powder ( Adenosine Triphosphate) must be in a pH between 6.8-7.4 only. in this period therefore recommended to be eliminated for ease of mixing Plankton =2% Pitera =10% Wakame Extract =1 % Pep-Coll =3% Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 = 5% Vitamin B6 cut out because it is used to help tighten pores, for oily skin only Green Tea Extract cut out because of the dark color. color the formula and not suitable for use during the day GlucoBright =2% Mild Preserved Eco =1% Light Cream Maker =2% Oil Select LipidSoft™ Film which can help to coat well. Suitable for dry skin, the remaining 10% is water.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development