Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามกันแดดเนื้อเจล สำหรับคนเป็นสิว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about sunscreen gel. for people with acne

Postby jn_andy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:39 pm

Ask about sunscreen gel for people with acne. Old posts are all expired. Where can I find more information?
jn_andy

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: question on gel sunscreen

Postby staff » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:59 pm

Hello, the meaning of the gel texture that members mean is to be transparent or just want The formula is light, not greasy, does not clog pores. If in case you want a clear texture, choose สารกันแดด Soluble type, there are 2 lists: Ensulizole and Benzophenone-4 Yes, but the main problem is that it will give a low SPF, which will not be enough. To protect your skin from the sun in Thailand, if you want a light, non-greasy texture that doesn't clog pores, recommend using Titanium Dioxide , Zinc Oxide avoiding สารกันแดด any chemical, or another option is Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: question on gel sunscreen for people with acne

Postby jn_andy » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:32 pm

It doesn't have to be even clear. I want it to feel light, not heavy. I'm afraid of clogging from what the staff recommends Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano) Very interesting. I can see it with both UVB UVAI UVAII - Will putting 10% make it greasy? - I see that it's inferior in terms of UVAI protection if you add DHHB or BEMT Will this help complement the protection? - If so, should I choose one or include both? BEMT and DHHB - please advise the dosage. Non-greasy SPF 30 (up), PA +++(+) in parentheses is good to add. But if you can get it, don't take it. Emphasis on comfortable skin protection - I personally don't like the texture. Light Cream Maker It leaves a sticky feeling on the skin. I want something that is soft and smooth. Please give me advice
jn_andy

From thanks :: 5 Times

Re: question on gel sunscreen for people with acne

Postby staff » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:38 pm

Hello, from the information that members have informed. Our team recommends using Satin Cream Maker to create vegetarian meat. l by mixing with water and adding Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (Nano) at the level of 10% for PA or UVA protection, members can consider adding DHHB or BEMT but adding สารกันแดด 2 types of this will have a problem, namely สารกันแดด other that can dissolve DHHB and/or BEMT to dissolve these 2 substances into the formula as well. which will require more สารกันแดด come into the formula. and may not be suitable for members who are having problems with acne clogging and wishes to have the texture of the formula lighter
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development