Cosmetics Formulation Development

น้ำมันทาตัว หลังอาบน้ำตอนตัวเปียก

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Body oil after bathing while wet.

Postby dharmaamm » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:12 pm

I have made oil to apply after showering when the body is wet. Do things that you have mineral oil 71% Grape Seed Oil 5% LipidSoft Lite 5% shea butter 3% Cyclomethicone 15% น้ำหอม 1% use heat to melt the shea to dissolve into the oil and mix together, please suggest some body oil formula. To absorb into the skin well, not greasy, keep the skin moist, not dry and cracked. And we will mix the oil-soluble extracts as well. Whether in liquid or powder form, enter กันเสีย ? And sometimes it's like a pimple on the body. I wonder if it's from the oil that has been applied? Where can I see which oil has clogging value? Thank you very much.
dharmaamm

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: body oil

Postby staff » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:16 pm

Hello,
I have made oil to apply after showering when my body is wet. Do random things from what you have. mineral oil 71% Grape Seed Oil 5% LipidSoft Lite 5% shea butter 3% Cyclomethicone 15% น้ำหอม 1% use heat to melt the shea to dissolve into the oil and mix together, please suggest some body oil formula. To absorb into the skin well, not greasy, keep the skin moist, not dry and cracked.
from this formula the problem is Cyclomethicone will not be compatible with other oils. There may be a separate class.
And we'll mix some oil-soluble extracts in it. Whether in liquid or powder form, enter กันเสีย ?
If there is no water in the formula no need to fill สารกันเสีย (but in the case of production for sale, it is recommended to add สารกันเสีย because to prevent when the product is in the consumer's hand)
and sometimes it looks like a pimple on the body I wonder if it's from the oil that has been applied? Where can I see which oil has clogging value
Using oil at the level that is suitable for the skin? Does not cause clogging. Clogging important elements. is the user's skin The ingredient is a secondary factor. In addition, the level of clogging also occurs differently. to each skin area and the age of the same user (For example, children use Baby Oil, which consists of mineral oil 100% applied over the skin often, it is not enough to clog any problem. but may find a blockage at the age of puberty) the best way To avoid clogging is to choose the proportion of oil To a level that is suitable for my skin. If the skin is easily clogged May avoid any ingredients in the form of oil at all. If found to be used สิวอุดตัน may adjust the formula by reducing the proportion of oil.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:45 pm

[quote="staff"] Best way To avoid clogging is to choose the proportion of oil To a level that is suitable for my skin. If the skin is easily clogged May avoid any ingredients in the form of oil at all. If found to be used สิวอุดตัน Maybe adjust the formula by reducing the proportion of oil
Could you recommend a basic nourishing oil formula? that is suitable for all skin types first and will be adjusted according to your skin condition again as understood You can use one or more oils together. But what features do we need? It works up to 100%, but when I use the oil alone it's too greasy. It's not very comfortable for my skin. What can be added to reduce the stickiness? To absorb better too. If you put กันเสีย can match Can I have oil? Thank you very much.
dharmaamm

Re: Body oil after bathing while wet

Postby dharmaamm » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:48 pm

Ask for more information from above. that we can mix shea butter or other solid oil? By using heat to melt them together. Will there be a problem that the utter will harden in the mixed oil?
dharmaamm

Postby staff » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:23 pm

Hello, if you mix Do not put it in a cold place. And not a large proportion in the Butter formula, it will dissolve in other oils without solidifying it. If found to be frozen may consider using Oil Blender 2% helps to blend/dissolve Oil, Butter. things to blend in better.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:26 am

Waiting for the answer to this question [quote=" DHA rmaamm"][quote="staff"] best way To avoid clogging is to choose the proportion of oil To a level that is suitable for my skin. If the skin is easily clogged May avoid any ingredients in the form of oil at all. If found to be used สิวอุดตัน Maybe adjust the formula by reducing the proportion of oil
Can you recommend a basic nourishing oil formula? that is suitable for all skin types first and will be adjusted according to your skin condition again as understood You can use one or more oils together. But what features do we need? It works up to 100%, but when I use the oil alone, it's too greasy. It's not very comfortable for my skin. What can be added to reduce the stickiness? To absorb better too. If you put กันเสีย can be compatible with Can I have oil? Thank you very much
dharmaamm

Postby staff » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:55 am

Hello, as the members understand That's right, bring น้ำมันธรรมชาติ mix according to the desired type. or may choose น้ำมันธรรมชาติ just one type is fine. If considering the skin type and user preferences If members do not like the greasiness of the oil. Should not choose to use oil to apply to the body after bathing, most people do not like this greasy feeling. That's why Using body oil after bathing unpopular for light oil Members may try Fractionated Coconut Oil , Squalane these 2 items, the texture is light. a lot But if you still feel greasy after using it, please choose to develop the formula. other forms instead
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:51 am

Please give me some advice Will follow this body oil formula. He said that it gives the effect of moisturized skin, clear skin, reduce marks from chapped skin.
Attachments
20180205_130635.png
20180205_130635.png (292.13 KiB) Viewed 3454 times
dharmaamm

Postby staff » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:08 pm

Hello, members can type a list of ingredients on the post, which will automatically help create a link to the ingredients. By any ingredient list, there is no information, the staff will come to give you more information.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dharmaamm » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:29 pm

C12-15 alkyl benzoate Ethoxydiglycol20% Ascorbyl Palmitate 8% Hydroxypinacolone retinoate Tocopheryl Acetate 0.5% Caprylic/capric triglyceride Dimethyl isosorbide C12- 15 alcohols Tocopherol 1% Fragrance 0.5-1% Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Benzyl benzoate Benzyl cinnamate Benzyl Salicylate Citral , Citronellol , Eugenol , Geraniol , Hydroxycitronellal , limonene Please give me more advice, thank you.
dharmaamm

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development