Cosmetics Formulation Development

Whitening Essence เอสเซนส์น้ำ ที่ช่วยให้ผิวขาวขึ้น

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Re: Whitening Essence Water essence that helps whiten skin.

Postby staff » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:31 pm

Hello, please provide the following information. Second Skin acts as a protective coating that is not active at ลดการระคายเคือง directly, but the protective coating It helps the skin to heal itself better. And protect the skin from the outside, which may be a factor that can cause further irritation or more irritation Phytosterol is an active substance that can ลดการระคายเคือง , but the ability to protect the skin is inferior Second Skin lot because it was developed to work on different functions. Cerasoft similar to Phytosterol , but it's an active substance that is different, which has a mechanism of action on the skin. may be different but for similar purposes is to maintain healthy skin ลดการระคายเคือง all 3 ingredients can work together. due to different behavior which can be supplemented and there is none better than the other Because they work on different sides.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Postby maigonix » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:18 am

I tried bi-phase with the essence and the texture came out very juicy, but I suspect that in the oil part, I dissolved the flax seed oil Second Skin using heat for a long time It should be enough to dissolve completely. I want to know the important substances in the oil Will it be destroyed by heat if flax seed oil is sensitive to heat? What kind of oil should I use instead?
maigonix

From thanks :: 3 Times

Postby mamipokoplants » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:05 am

Admin used to tell น้ำมันมะพร้าว with Jojoba Oil
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
mamipokoplants

From thanks :: 1 Times

Postby staff » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:32 pm

Hello Fractionated Coconut Oil , Jojoba Oil , Squalane is highly stable. can withstand heat well without losing quality for น้ำมันธรรมชาติ Others, please avoid heat. tall or long If it's not convenient to choose น้ำมันธรรมชาติ Above 3 items can be considered. Other synthetic oils such as mineral oil or group LipidSoft which these synthetics It is able to withstand heat well and for a long time.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Previous

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development