Cosmetics Formulation Development

Whitening Essence เอสเซนส์น้ำ ที่ช่วยให้ผิวขาวขึ้น

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Whitening Essence Water essence that helps whiten skin.

Postby maigonix » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:26 pm

Now my skin is quite normal because I can take care of moisture enough so I want to make a water essence formula. That helps whiten the skin up for 1-2 shades. 1. Water 25% 2. Pitera 55% 3. Safe B3 5% 4. GlucoBright 4% 5. Willowbark Extract 3% 6. Activated Resorcinol liquid 2% 7 . tranexamic 2% 8. Laurocapram 2% 9. Eye Preserved 0.5% 10. Disodium EDTA 0.2% 11. Creatine 0.3% 12. Inositol 1% Questions 1. Now I'm using drugs. Retin A and Skinnoren have been alternating with each other and no side effects have been found. So, is this essence formula with any whitening agent that works duplicated with the medicine that you apply? I don't dare to use hydroquinone, but America sees it can still be used in cosmetic grade
maigonix

From thanks :: 3 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Whitening Essence Water essence that helps whiten skin.

Postby staff » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:42 pm

Hello,
I've been using Retin-A and Skinnoren alternating nights and haven't seen any side effects yet. So, does this essence formula contain any whitening agents that work duplicated with the drug that you apply?
If members are currently using Retin A and Skinoren, the team doesn't recommend using the ingredients. whitening for example Trans-White , Activated Resorcinol added because it will increase irritation to the skin. Yes, other ingredients can be used in the formula as usual. because it does not irritate the skin If members are afraid that the ingredients whitening in the formula will not be enough, may consider the choice of ingredients whitening more, but only choose one that does not irritate the skin, for example Yeast Radiance
2. Can the use of this essence with the drug be similar to 2% hydroquinone? I'm not brave enough to use hydroquinone, but America sees it still used in cosmetic grades
. The team can't answer. Hydroquinone doesn't give the best results. And it doesn't work well for all skin types. And it doesn't work better than Retin A, Skinoren, or its ingredients whitening other things that members ask about The results vary from person to person to each user's skin. No safety issues, just long-term use. Will be harmful to the skin. Currently, the US FDA is still allowed to use while the FDA in most other countries prohibits use (in cosmetics).
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby maigonix » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:53 pm

Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine powder is seen in the information as soluble in oil, water and แอลกอฮอล์ , actually the data doesn't match. Can I put it in this recipe? How to dissolve
maigonix

Postby staff » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:06 am

Hello, I'm sorry, the information on the website is wrong. Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine is oil soluble or แอลกอฮอลล์ it can't dissolve in water. The team will inform the relevant person to correct the information as soon as possible. I'm very sorry And thank you members for notifying.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bypsspn » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:51 pm

Pitera 120g+ Grape Seed Extract 5 g + Tomato Extract Can you mix 5 grams together like this?
bypsspn

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:36 am

Hello [quote="bypsspn"] Pitera 120g+ Grape Seed Extract 5 g + Tomato Extract , can you mix together as much
? But it is suitable for use at night. more than daytime cause because Grape Seed Extract is dark and makes the formula dark.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby maigonix » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:53 pm

If you want to make a bi-phase essence, shake the bottle to mix well before use. Can this formula be done? Water Phase 100% 1. Water 79% 2. Safe B3 5% 3. GlucoBright 4% 4. tranexamic 2% 5. Activated Resorcinol S 2% 6. Willowbark Extract 5% 7. Laurocapram 2% 8. Microcare 0.8% 9. Disodium EDTA 0.2 % Oil phase 100% 1. Flaxseed Oil 30% 2. Squalane 30% 3. perfect c 3% 4. MSH White Absorb 6% 5. Kojic dipalmitate 3% 6. shea butter (Ultra soft) 28% Mixing method is to mix each phase separately, then pour. Put the same bottle. Question 1. The oily part if dissolved. Kojic Dipalmitate , shea butter (Ultra Soft) with other oils will become clear liquid oil. Is it tight? 2. The oil and the water part, if poured into the same bottle and shake and leave. Will the oil float on the water? 3. perfect c , Safe B3 mixed into Bi-phase like this will have an impact or not. 4. The reason why it is bi-phase is because you want a different texture to develop a tight product. If left for a long time will affect the stability or not.
maigonix

Postby staff » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:16 am

Hello, the members understand the nature of bi-phase correctly, which is the part of the water. and part of the oil without harmonization when left will be separated by each other But the ingredients that members have chosen There will be restrictions as follows - shea butter in low temperature May occur as a wax in the formula. Learn how to use Shea Butter Light Oil or Shea Nut Oil instead of Butter - Perfect-C is light sensitive. The team understands that Members will pack the formula in a transparent packaging. So that users can notice that the formula can be stratified. This allows light to penetrate the ingredients in the formula and may cause Perfect-C is shorter - Kojic Acid Dipalmitate is insoluble. Ingredients It will be dispersed in the oil to become a white cream.
3. perfect c , Safe B3 is bi-phase. Will this affect each other?
No impact because they are separated from each other. from the formula
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby maigonix » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:21 pm

Ask more tight in the Oil phase between Second Skin , Phytosterol , Cerasoft which strengthens the skin barrier and ลดการระคายเคือง better
maigonix

Postby maigonix » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:23 pm

[quote="maigonix"]Ask for more information. The ingredients will be added to the Oil phase between Second Skin , Phytosterol , Cerasoft which strengthens the skin barrier and ลดการระคายเคือง better
maigonix

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development