Fragrance Formulation Development

Synthetic White Beeswax

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Synthetic White Beeswax

Postby yellyloveyui » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:01 am

Please inquire. 1. Synthetic White Beeswax is an imitation wax. Did you come? Does it contain bee extract? 2. I just want a wax to make น้ำหอม is dry but I want synthetic wax or wax made. Made from plants without bee ingredients. Have any one you recommend? (I want to make products that are not related to animals. For those who eat vegetarian, it can be used. ) 3. When you have the formula น้ำหอม dry, would you recommend it? Please help admin to answer. Thank you very much ^_^
yellyloveyui

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Synthetic White Beeswax

Postby staff » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:57 pm

Hello
Synthetic White Beeswax is a simulated wax. Is it coming up? Does it contain bee extract?
Yes, both natural and synthetic. There must be no other extracts from bees. If there is, it means that it is wax that is not น้ำหอม . น้ำหอม is dry, but I want synthetic or plant-based waxes that don't contain bees. Have any one you recommend? (I want to make products that are not related to animals. For those who eat vegetarian, it can be used. )
Attention, consider using Microcrystalline Wax
3. If you have a formula น้ำหอม , would you recommend it?
if it is น้ำหอม dry, solid/white, use any type of wax about 60-70 % and น้ำหอม in the remaining 100%, if there is a stratification, consider adding Oil Blender 2% to help coordinate.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development