Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสูตรเจลอาบน้ำให้หน่อยครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the shower gel formula for me.

Postby ezarian11 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:37 pm

I made a shower gel for my own use. 1. It can be used for both face and body. (Face is combination oily skin in T-zone The body skin is quite dry and sensitive, there is สิวอุดตัน and acne scars on the back, thighs and arms) 2. Fresh acne and acne scars. 3. After washing, it is not dry, tight and does not cause allergic reactions. 4. I don't have a blender. The ingredients according to the recipe below can be stirred by hand. I look at the formula as follows: NO. Item % Formulation 1 Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 30.00% 2 Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Liquid, Timed-Release) 3.30% 3 Zinc PCA 1.00% 4 Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A 1%) 1.00% 5 WaterLock™ 2.00% 6 Natural Betaine (Trimethylglycine) 10.00% 7 Thyme Care™ 0.80% 8 SugarThick™ 1.00% 9 Distill Water 51.90% Disturbing the team, please recommend.
ezarian11

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check the formula of shower gel, please.

Postby staff » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:58 pm

Hello, the team recommends the following. rinse products Do not use skin care ingredients. that can not stick to the surface and takes time to be absorbed into the skin to act from the formula as asked by members these ingredients It's not worth putting in a formula. According to the conditions that I recommend: Zinc PCA Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A 1%) Natural Betaine (Trimethylglycine) where for Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Liquid, Timed-Release) and WaterLock™ has cationic properties + (Cationic) which can adhere to the surface. Even if it is washed off with plain water
2.fresh acne and acne scars
formula can help reduce สิวอุดตัน can be obtained from Salicylic Acid but it can't help reduce acne scars. For acne scars, members must make a nourishing formula. leave it on the skin with components of whitening and the ingredients ผลัดเซลล์ผิว if it's a acne hole It is recommended to use a group of ingredients that can stimulate collagen production, such as Vitamin C any type , Copper Peptide
3.After washing, it is not dry, tight and does not cause allergic reactions
allergic reactions specific to each individual. The team can't answer whether the members will lose this formula or not. for dry If found to be dry and tight To reduce the use of cleaning ingredients in the formula, i.e. reduce/increase the use of Sulfate Free Shampoo Base to a level suitable for the skin of the user of this recipe Your understanding of the members is correct. good face wash After washing, it must not be dry and tight.
4.I don't have a blender. The ingredients according to the formula below can be stirred by hand.
can be mixed. Mixing the formula to clean the skin, let people / stir gently to combine. Stirring or stirring will cause bubbles
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development