Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please inquire

Postby whawha2222 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:25 pm

Hello, please inquire as follows: 1. Salicylic Acid EZ is there a suitable pH range in the formula? (I can't find it) 2. Xanthan Gum Base can combine water-oil, if yes, how many % of oil in the formula? (To have a little oil in the formula). ผลัดเซลล์ผิว ( BHA , Vitamin A ) is in Recipe If you want to protect your skin from the sun, can you add สารกันแดด into the formula? If you can recommend สารกันแดด oil-free and ซิลิโคน please, thank you.
whawha2222

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask questions

Postby staff » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:11 pm

Hello
1. Salicylic Acid EZ is the proper pH range in the formula?(I can't find it)
Salicylic Acid can be in a formula that has The pH value ranges from acidic (3) to neutral (7), but if working as efficiently as possible The formula should have a pH of no more than 5
2. Xanthan Gum Base, can you mix water-oil right away? If yes, how many % should there be no more than oil in the formula? (I want to have a little oil in the formula)
Xanthan Gum Can't combine water-oil. It can only act. Create a gel texture for the water. However, if members mix for their own use Xanthan Gum will be able to cement the oil. A small amount (up to 3%) is compatible with water. But for a limited time, that is, in the long term, more than 1 week or more There is a high chance that the formula will separate more and more layers.
3.For formulas with additives ผลัดเซลล์ผิว ( BHA , Vitamin A ) is in Recipe If you want to protect your skin from the sun, can you add สารกันแดด into the formula? If you can recommend สารกันแดด oil-free and ซิลิโคน please
sunscreen formula should be separated from skin care formula. so that the formula has room to fill. สารกันแดด to make the formula more effective at sun protection. except in the case of filling Antioxidant small amount in formula To help add stability to the sunscreen formula. and protect the skin from oxidation from sunlight more
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development