Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตรลดริ้วรอย ลดความมัน เพิ่มความชุ่มชื่น

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for formulas to reduce wrinkles, reduce oiliness, increase moisture.

Postby benjawan009 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:09 am

Hello, I'm in my early 30s, my face is oily, I have wrinkles, acne scars and I want my skin to be more moisturized. Please check the formula for me to see if it can be used or not. How do I modify the formula? Ask for methods and sequences of mixing steps with me. 1. Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) 5.5 % 2. Satin Cream Maker 1.5 % 3 . Glycerin (Vegetable) 5 % 4. WaterLock 2 % 5. MOIST24 ( Glycereth-26 ) 5 % 6. Mild Preserved Eco 1 % 7. Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 5 % 8. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5 % 9. Lavender Water 70 % Thank you very much.
benjawan009

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask for a formula to reduce wrinkles, reduce oiliness, increase moisture

Postby staff » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:27 pm

Hello, using Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) up to 5% will make your skin sticky. It is recommended to reduce to 2% for oily skin. Learn more L-Carnitine 3%, AcneBee 2% to help balance the oil. Reduce excess oiliness of the skin. Learn more. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) 2% to help control สิวอุดตัน Absorbs skin oiliness. WaterLock 2% no team Thought it was necessary for oily skin. and the team thinks Should explore the cause of the lack of moisture in the skin. will be more important For example, which face wash products are used? too harsh on the skin Or are you using any topical acne medication? that irritates the skin And is the cause of skin imbalance, oily-dry or not?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development