Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเกี่ยวกับการใช้BHAและการรักษาสิวครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the use of BHA and acne treatment.

Postby chayapop18909 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:43 pm

1. From the thread topic8358.html one of the staff members wrote: "To use BHA to ละลายสิวอุดตัน doesn't need to be highly acidic, usually a pH of 4-6 will work. But if you want to use ผลัดเซลล์ผิว must have a low pH, which will provide effective ผลัดเซลล์ผิว that's better." Could you please explain more? Because from my understanding it is "to ผลัดเซลล์ผิว " vs. "The ละลายสิวอุดตัน " It's the same thing. But from the staff's message written separately, the ละลายสิวอุดตัน Isn't it the result of exfoliation? 2. My base is oily in gel formulations. BHA I'm going to do so I plan to use it. B3 4% with extract ชาเขียว 3% (Choose these 2 because they hope to have antioxidant effect, reduce inflammation and whitening together) So I would like to ask for more information as follows. 2.1 From the information on the 2 substance web. Claims that it can help reduce oil (sebum) on the face that I choose to use both. Is it redundant than necessary? It claims to reduce sebum. But I haven't studied whether the two substances use the same mechanism to reduce it. 2.2 Extract ชาเขียว The information on the website says that the optimal pH is in the range of 4-6.5, but BHA is in the 3-4 range. So if I'm going to make gel BHA where the pH is in the 3-4 range It should not be extracted from. ชาเขียว or not?
chayapop18909

From thanks :: 3 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about using BHA and treating acne.

Postby staff » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:58 pm

Hello
1. from topic8358.html thread One of the staff members wrote: "To use BHA to ละลายสิวอุดตัน doesn't need to be highly acidic, usually a pH of 4-6 can work. But if you want to use ผลัดเซลล์ผิว must have a low pH, which will provide effective ผลัดเซลล์ผิว better" Can you please explain more? Because from my understanding it is "to ผลัดเซลล์ผิว " vs " the ละลายสิวอุดตัน " It's the same thing. But from the staff's message written separately, the ละลายสิวอุดตัน Isn't it the result of exfoliation
BHA can ละลายสิวอุดตัน caused by Comedolytic properties which are caused by the nature of the substance BHA BHA is Lipophillic (like oil) BHA Can be dissolved into Comedone or สิวอุดตัน , which can clog the pores. Comedolytic properties caused by the nature of BHA [/ BHA BHA is that this lipophillic is not pH dependent, i.e. lipohillic does not occur only in certain pH ranges. BHA is actually complete. is to help ผลัดเซลล์ผิว with which help ผลัดเซลล์ผิว that causes สิวอุดตัน ผลัดเซลล์ผิว more difficult. ผลัดเซลล์ผิว this is pH dependent, the lower the pH, the better the exfoliation efficiency, eg AHA of any kind, if you look at the technique of creating a formula to treat acne, making a formula ละลายสิวอุดตัน by controlling the pH not too low. will cause less irritation It also maintains the efficiency ละลายสิวอุดตัน can only be effective ผลัดเซลล์ผิว (which, as learned above - affects the birth of สิวอุดตัน as well) will also decrease. But the formula like this May be suitable for sensitive skin do not want ผลัดเซลล์ผิว just want to highlight. ละลายสิวอุดตัน
2.1 From the information on the web, both claim that it can help reduce oiliness (sebum) on the face. I choose to use both. Is it redundant than necessary? It claims to reduce sebum. But I haven't studied whether the two substances use the same mechanism to reduce oiliness
. It's not redundant. Can they be used together? control or ลดความมันผิว can't do it with just one ingredient, it has to use ส่วนผสมลดความมันผิว to increase efficiency It must also be used continuously, and the effect will only occur during the use of the ingredients (or until the level of the hormone decreases, or until other conditions change. According to the cause of excess sebum that occurs, for example, the skin is sufficiently moisturized. The skin is not stimulated to create excess sebum)
2.2 extracts from ชาเขียว The information on the web says that the optimum pH is in the range of 4-6.5 but BHA appropriate in the 3-4 range So if I'm going to make gel BHA where pH is in the 3-4 range. It should not be extracted from. ชาเขียว or not
pH 4, but the study team recommends ชาเขียว is dark in color, this is a formula used during the day. Consider alternatives to other degreasing ingredients, for example Zinc PCA , L-Carnitine , AcneBee , etc. come for use during the day No color to interfere
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development