Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการยืดอายุผลิตภัณฑ์ครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about extending product life.

Postby thanapoompthnp » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:35 pm

I want to try this น้ำกุหลาบ for body spray so I'll try to follow this method. How to prepare น้ำกุหลาบ using fresh rose petals using roses Approximately 2 flowers, pick only the petals, wash them clean, put the fresh rose petals in a small pot. Add a little water just enough to cover the rose petals. (Be careful not to add too much water. because it may cause the smell of น้ำกุหลาบ faded) may add a little vodka to help น้ำกุหลาบ shelf life Close the lid, set the heat to low, leave for 20 minutes, being careful not to boil the water. Because it will cause the smell, color and important substances to be lost. will notice that rose petals will fade The water will begin to darken, filter the petals and store น้ำกุหลาบ in a bottle with a lid. keep in refrigerator Should be used within 2 weeks, but this method makes the life of น้ำกุหลาบ 's a bit short, so I want to ask if there is. สารกันเสีย Anything that helps prolong the life of น้ำกุหลาบ go out and can be kept at room temperature, thank you.
thanapoompthnp

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about extending product life?

Postby staff » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:05 pm

Hello, the shelf life that is said to be short is when stored. Will there be germs or not? If yes, try to add สารกันเสีย eg. Phenoxyethanol SA 1% in such products. yes But if the life of use, which is said to be short, is not because of germs, but because it is a deterioration in quality. In this case, it cannot be corrected with padding. สารกันเสีย I recommend you to learn more about the age of Ingredients here topic171.html
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development