Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยตรวจสอบสูตรค่ะ ผิวขาดน้ำ และมีฝ้า

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help to check the formula. Dehydrated skin and blemishes.

Postby beautyloving2010 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:04 pm

I want to make cream for my mother. You are 50 years old and your skin is dehydrated and has blemish. Do you have to make any changes to this formula? Now you don't use any creams because your skin has stopped. I only use Eucerin sun cream. and would like to know that this formula must be สารกันเสีย which one is 1.Water 60% 2. Shea butter ultra soft 5% 3. Sweet Almond Oil 5% 4. Vitamin B5 3% 5. MOIST72 3% 6. WaterLock 2% 7. Repair Activator 15% 8. Alpha Arbutin 2% 9. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 4% 10. Light Cream Maker™ 1%
beautyloving2010

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help to check the formula. Dehydrated skin and blemishes.

Postby staff » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:55 pm

Hello for melasma problem The team must request additional information. On how to protect the skin from the sun today because if trying to fix. And then there's the sun again. problem will come back and will be more difficult to fix for other elements of the formula Recommended study team due to dry skin and the skin is old Therefore, you should consider increasing the proportion of oil even more. Shea butter ultra soft 10% Sweet Almond Oil 10% or may choose other types of oil. Let the proportion of Butter and oil in the formula combine to reach a level of 20%. Other ingredients can be used as specified by members except Light Cream Maker Please change to Satin Cream Maker which will be able to solder more oil. climb (Due to the increase in the proportion of oil in the formula) In addition, the formula should be used. สารกันเสีย The team recommends using Mild Preserved Eco 1%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development