Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนวิเคราะห์สูตรเจลบำรุงผิวให้หน่อยค่ะ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Please analyze the formula of skin care gel for me.

Postby taoeytoey » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:22 pm

-Water 84% - WaterLock 1% - Cucumber Extract 5% - French Pine Bark 2% - Active Resveratrol 3% - Calendula 2% -Hi- EGCG (Green tea) 2% - Mild Preserved กันเสีย 1% - Pro Polymer 1% I want to make a gel to use at night, my skin is oily, sensitive, likes redness and itching. to สิวอุดตัน easily clogged too. Now I use it together with acne cream. differin 0.1% gel before bedtime and benzac 2.5% before the bottom. So I want to find a gel to moisturize before bed.
taoeytoey

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please analyze the formula of skin care gel for me.

Postby staff » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:49 pm

Hello - Currently using Differin and Benzac also สิวอุดตัน continually or not? - The reason the member needs moisture is because the current skin is dry+oily or No, or your skin is still oily?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby taoeytoey » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:29 am

Differin and Benzac for many years, but my skin is very oily, pores are very wide, oily on the whole face, acne is going up, so my skin is thin and sensitive. I'm allergic to anything. After washing my face with blue acne aid, my face is a little dry. and use acne medication My face is dry and peeling, but my face is oily for 2 hours.
taoeytoey

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:41 pm

Hello, I would like to ask how much concentration does Benzac use? and how many times per day and it is discarded Or apply and wash it off.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis