Cosmetics Formulation Development

ลิปสติกจากธรรมชาติ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

natural lipstick

Postby nionnoon28 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:29 pm

hello team myskimrecipes Well, I want to consult the team about the ingredients of lipstick. Ingredients currently available are Carnauba Wax / Rice Bran Oil / Natural Color If you want to get natural color from fruits, roots, flowers, what should you do? if you wear it with lipstick) if only this ingredient is enough to make lipstick? Do you have any advice to help me? If there are any ingredients that should be added or have a good technique Please help to introduce this Thai boy as well. Nowhere to consult :cry: In the internet, I've researched and found unresolved answers. Thank you very much for giving me space to comment on what I want to know. PS. If there is any ingredient that this high school student can buy, I will buy it. Thank you again.
nionnoon28

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: natural lipstick

Postby nionnoon28 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:33 pm

Ask for a little more. It's not like doing a brand. But I will do a project and if I get knowledge, I will continue to publish it. But I will also sell it at the school. If anyone has knowledge, please answer me. I really need some advice, thank you :cry:
nionnoon28

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: natural lipstick

Postby staff » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:03 pm

Hello, I would like to ask the member of the natural color that the member has. Where did you get it? Where can it be dissolved?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development