Cosmetics Formulation Development

สูตรเจลล้างเครื่องสำอาง

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

makeup remover gel formula

Postby venusniki » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:03 pm

Hello, I usually use this formula to make makeup remover gel - 58% water - glycerin 15% - Propylene Glycol 10% - Coco Wash 5% - make up wash 5% - Lauryl Glucoside 5% - Xanthan Gum 1% - กันเสีย 1% -Use lactic acid to adjust the acidity. Most people use a few drops. We want to change the detergent itself. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) and still want to have make up wash with Coco Wash in the recipe, can I mix it like this? - 64% water - Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 25% - Coco Wash 5% - make up wash 5% - กันเสีย 1% and this formula is required. glycerin or Propylene Glycol ?
venusniki

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Make-up remover gel formula

Postby staff » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:08 pm

Hello
can be mixed.
And this formula is required. glycerin or Propylene Glycol ?[/ quote] glycerin acts to make skin feel moisturized and smooth when using Propylene Glycol acts to smooth the skin and helps to wash/dissolve makeup that is stuck on the skin. or not necessary The team would probably answer that it's not necessary, but adding these 2 items into the formula will be able to expect benefits. According to the function of these two ingredients, yes.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby venusniki » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:51 pm

Please feel free to ask more. -Tried the gel formula above and it's been 2 days but the gel has thickened a bit. We want it to be thicker to mix. Xanthan Gum into production Can the product be mixed? -I try to make face wash powder and use it according to the formula on the product page. Amino Powder Cleanser I like it after using it but I don't like the smell. I want to know that we wear น้ำหอม Coconut scent Flavor that is water, can the product be dry like Is it the same and น้ำหอม in powder form or not? -If we want to create a new formula of cleansing powder by ourselves by mixing AminoWash and BabyFoam without water must be Disodium EDTA in the formula?
venusniki

Postby venusniki » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:01 pm

bother a little more Can the cleansing powder be put in a transparent packaging?
venusniki

Postby staff » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:33 pm

Hello. Continuous exposure to UV light may cause the powder Amino Powder Cleanser darker, if possible. may choose a clear bottle But it is a dark color such as tea that can help reduce the light that hits the formula, it will help a lot.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby venusniki » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:39 pm

[quote="venusniki"]Please ask more. -Tried the gel formula above and it's been 2 days but the gel has thickened a bit. We want it to be thicker to mix. Xanthan Gum into production Can the product be mixed? -I try to make face wash powder and use it according to the formula on the product page. Amino Powder Cleanser I like it after using it but I don't like the smell. I want to know that we wear น้ำหอม Coconut scent Flavor that is water in it or not, will the product be as dry as Is it the same and น้ำหอม in powder form or not? -If we want to create a new formula of cleansing powder by ourselves by mixing AminoWash and BabyFoam without water must have Disodium EDTA in the formula?
This question is not answered. Then the formula asked above that it is too liquid - 64% water - Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 25% - Coco Wash 5% - make up wash 5% - กันเสีย 1% actually doesn't work as well as you shouldn't be able to remove makeup. When it hits the face, the bubble disappears. I'm not sure if it's too liquid or not, so it's not good to remove makeup. When wiping it again with cleansing water, there are a lot of makeup stains coming out, FYI.
venusniki

Postby staff » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:32 pm

Hello
-Tried the gel formula above and it's been 2 days but the gel has thickened a bit. We want it to be thicker to mix. Xanthan Gum into production. Can the product be mixed?
can use Xanthan Gum in order to thicken the formula.
-I try to use the cleansing powder according to the formula on the product page. Amino Powder Cleanser I like it after using it but I don't like the smell. I want to know that we wear น้ำหอม Coconut scent Flavor that is water-based or not, will the product be as dry as Is it the same and น้ำหอม in powder form or not
can be worn? By mixing just for your own use, spray a little น้ำหอม onto the powder. people to match In the case of production for sale, add น้ำหอม to the blender with the powder in it. Then blend it all over.
Then the formula that asked above is too liquid - 64% water - Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 25% - Coco Wash 5% - make up wash 5% - กันเสีย 1% In practice, it's not good enough to remove makeup. please When it hits the face, the bubble disappears. I'm not sure if it's too liquid or not, so it's not good to remove makeup. When wiping it again with cleansing water, there are a lot of makeup stains. FYI
can be thickened by adding Xanthan Gum ] Xanthan Gum as the member inquired above, including may be thickened by other methods. which will be introduced on the product detail page Sulfate Free Shampoo Base for effective makeup removal. Can be customized to be more efficient, for example, may add Butylene Glycol 10% to help dissolve makeup, including To change from MakeUp-Wash , coco-wash Poloxamer 124 , Poloxamer 184
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby venusniki » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:51 pm

Thank you, sorry, this question was not answered. [quote="venusniki"] -If you want to create a new cleansing powder formula yourself by mixing AminoWash and BabyFoam without water must have Disodium EDTA in the formula?
venusniki

Postby venusniki » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:16 am

[quote="venusniki"]Thank you. Sorry, this question was not answered. [quote="venusniki"] -If you want to create your own cleansing powder formula by mixing AminoWash and BabyFoam without water must have Disodium EDTA in the formula?
besides the above question. On top, there is an update about the makeup remover gel that I asked earlier above. Mix Xanthan Gum about 1.5-2% into the formula does not thicken and after a while Settled down. Is this how to fix it?
Attachments
IMG_4587.JPG
IMG_4587.JPG (2.28 MiB) Viewed 3302 times
venusniki

Postby staff » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:45 pm

Hello, the team disturbs members to confirm that the formula that is mixed is this formula - water, the rest is 100% complete - Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 25 % - Coco Wash 5% - make up wash 5% - Xanthan Gum 1% - กันเสีย 1% Unknown สารกันเสีย ?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development