Make-up Recipes

ลิปทิ้นสีไม่ติด

share your make-up formulations

Non-stick lip tint

Postby nid.544595 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:38 pm

Try to make lipstick according to the method that has been asked in one post and the staff came to recommend it. Try to buy products to follow. It appears that the color does not stick to the mouth at all. Maybe because it's oil or not, but I see that the oil formula will last longer than the water formula. The formula is as follows. mineral oil rest Squalene 1-5% Oil Thick™ 1-3% [depending on the desired thickness] Desired color in the Pigment color category. There are 2 colors used to mix together. D&C Red No.7 Lake (india) Iron Oxides Black (Ultra-fine, Silane-Coated) Seeing that there are few ingredients, it's not difficult. The color is an oil soluble color, but when I apply it on my skin and on my lips, the color doesn't stick to it. Oily lips, the color doesn't seem to stick to my skin. Just touch it with my hands and it comes off. I think it's probably caused by the oil causing the color not to stick to the skin. Can you fix anything? or need to add something
nid.544595

From thanks :: 12 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Lip tint not sticking

Postby staff » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:07 pm

Hello. Long lasting, you need to use Film group ingredients. Please help. Recommend Oil Film (Long-Wear) Try it at 5% first, which can be used up to 20% if you want it to last very long. Also, reduce mineral oil is down and replaced with Isododecane example of adjusting the formula mineral oil 10% Squalene 1-5% Oil Thick™ 1-3% [depending on the desired thickness] Oil Film (Long-Wear) 5-10% [If you want very long lasting, use up to 20%] Various colors Isododecane rest 100%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Lip tint not sticking

Postby nid.544595 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:00 pm

Thank you very much. I will do it again soon.
nid.544595

From thanks :: 12 Times

Return to Make-up Recipes