Fragrance Formulation Development

สอบถามการปรุงกลิ่นน้ำหอมประเภท EDT

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Inquire about EDT perfume flavoring

Postby ammez.info » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:03 am

Ask permission to ask the staff of R&D about flavoring. น้ำหอม exclusive to the brand. We are the owner of a brand of handmade cosmetic products, want to make น้ำหอม , a unique scent for a brand, type EDU DE TOILETTE ( EDT) to distribute Therefore, I would like to learn to ask 3 questions as follows: 1. On the web bescents.com, there will be smells in the category " AZ " with a separate category "Ingredients" We see that there is a category " AZ " to test, but there is no "Ingredients" category, and both categories have some. same name smell So I'm not sure if it's different or not. 2. Disturbing the team to introduce ingredients and blend techniques as a guideline for me. Using a mixture of bescents is a masculine scent such as Wood or smoke. (Alcohal mixed or not mixed) other than recommended, we will try to modify and improve. By purchasing raw materials from all bescents. 3. Yesterday we talked to the team at the company. I see that in the future we will open to produce cosmetics according to the order. So I want to be sad that there will be flavoring service น้ำหอม or not? (Hired via bescents Lab) Thank you very much.
ammez.info

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquiring about EDT perfume flavoring

Postby staff » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:44 pm

Hello
1. On bescents.com, there are scents in the " AZ " and "Components" categories separately. Yesterday we Drive into the Myskin company, enter the smell testing room. We see that there is a category " AZ " to test, but there is no "Components" category, and both categories have some. same name smell So I'm not sure if it's different or not.
is different as follows. Category Ingredients Each ingredient has more than 1000 items, each item giving a single scent. which the formula developer น้ำหอม must be mixed together to create a scent and because of these components There are many and a variety of items Must be stored in a temperature controlled room. And to control the smell, there must be a odor purification system 24 hours a day, so it can't be shown. by the ingredients in this group will focus on selling to experts in cooking น้ำหอม (perfumer), universities, private/government research agencies, because when knowing the chemical name It will be able to refer to the scent at all. For AZ the product was developed. from the restrictions on the use of the above components Which has more than 1000 items, the developer has chosen to bring these ingredients. Let's group the scents. when separating this large number of components to be in each group therefore mixed together in the same group to get the total smell of each group This combined smell There will be a variety of scents. But will be in the same category, for example, B or a cool smell caused by a mixture of components. that smells cool variety of items when mixed together It will smell cool as a whole. which is suitable for use in the development of scents น้ำหอม and is much more convenient to use because even an expert in cooking น้ำหอม or perfumer yourself if you want to smell cool in น้ำหอม selects the cool-smelling ingredient. variety Not just one, added to the formula, which is similar to adding B to the formula as well.
2. Disturbing the team to introduce ingredients and blend techniques as a guideline for me. Using a mixture of bescents is a masculine scent such as Wood or smoke. (Alcohal mixed or not mixed) other than recommended, we will try to modify and improve. By purchasing raw materials from all bescents.
If desired น้ำหอม masculine style, which mainly represents Wood's scent. The formula itself must also contain other elements. Basically Jasmine (J), Muguet (G) and Rose (R). When mixing these 3 items by adjusting the ratio to get the desired scent tone, Wood (W) is added to the formula
3. Yesterday we talked to the team at the company. I see that in the future we will open to produce cosmetics according to the order. So I want to be sad that there will be flavoring service น้ำหอม with or not (hire from bescents Lab)
Currently, the company has a service for formula development. น้ำหอม but must be ordered in the amount of 5 kg or more for modifying the scent from the original scent. member have a favorite smell but want to be modified to be unique The company will have such services.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby sanchapakorn » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:57 pm

want to test the smell น้ำหอม for scent diffusers Where do I have to go? Do I have to make an appointment first?
sanchapakorn

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:46 pm

Hello, you can come to try the scent at the company. Which is located at Ram Inthra 14, Monday - Friday, 9.30 - 17.00, lunch break (Friday may have less staff. recommend to come Monday - Thursday)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development