Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามเรื่องลิปบาล์มค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Feel free to ask about lip balm.

Postby thelittledraco » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:21 pm

Please ask about lip balm. - If you want a solid lip texture (can be put in a stick) but soft, the lip sticks to the lips and not too shiny on the lips. What ingredients should I add? Now the formula Very hard and when applied, the lip texture does not stick on the lips. The formula currently mixed is Beeswax 25% Carnauba Wax 15% น้ำมันธรรมชาติ 40% Water Balm 7% Double Hyaluronic Acid 5% water 2% 1,2hex( กันเสีย ) 3% น้ำหอม (oil) 3%, how to fix it? to get a softer, smoother formula not too shiny Apply and feel that the texture of the lip gloss on the lips. But not sticky. - To add. Pearl Blue Mica Size A and pearl Purple Mica size D into the lip texture. balm where both types of mica not piled together at the bottom of the container After the meat has hardened What additional ingredients do I need to use? Now put both kinds of mica. in the lip and then sleep on the butt Not dispersed in the lip stick at all, that is, if poured into the lip cartridge. Lips will not see the color or shine of Mica at all. I want them to spread evenly in the formula after the formula has cooled down - Water Balm The maximum amount that can be used in the formula. Is 7% able to mix the ingredients that are water / dissolve in water, how many %? Water Balm solder) counts as a % in water or not? Or count only the ingredients dissolved in water that look like water only. Thank you in advance for your answer.
thelittledraco

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: question

Postby thelittledraco » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:27 pm

More if you add Tribehenin 20% vs Microcrystalline Wax 20% added to the original formula that was previously mixed. Will it help to adjust the formula to be the way you want? or should I use Melting Butter ? Melting Butter 10%
thelittledraco

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Question about lip balm

Postby staff » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:41 pm

Hello
- If you want a hard lip texture (can be put in a stick) but soft, lip texture and not too shiny on the lips. What ingredients should I add? Now the formula Very hard and when applied, the lip texture does not stick on the lips. The formula currently mixed is Beeswax 25% Carnauba Wax 15% น้ำมันธรรมชาติ 40% Water Balm 7% Double Hyaluronic Acid 5% Water 2% 1,2hex( กันเสีย ) 3% น้ำหอม (oil) 3%, how to fix it? to get a softer, smoother formula not too shiny Apply and feel that the texture of the lip gloss on the lips. But not sticky
have used wax in the proportion that is too high. The gloss may be caused by the type of น้ำมันธรรมชาติ chosen by the study team. Members use น้ำมันธรรมชาติ which type? In the 40% stated
- To add Pearl Blue Mica size A and pearl Purple Mica size D into the lip texture. balm where both types of mica not piled together at the bottom of the container After the meat has hardened What additional ingredients do I need to use? Now put both kinds of mica. in the lip and then sleep on the butt Not dispersed in the lip stick at all, that is, if poured into the lip cartridge. Lips will not see the color or shine of Mica at all. I want them to be evenly distributed in the formula after the formula has cooled
Members have to test the technique of adding and blending so that various sparkling mica powders are dispersed during the formula being set. by that period It must be the period when the formula is not liquid and not thick until it cannot be blended to disperse
- Water Balm The maximum amount that can be used in the formula is 7%. How many % of the water/dissolved ingredients can be mixed in water?
can solder water about 10% of the formula. A higher rate than this. possible But members will have to test it if there is too much water. May affect the appearance of the lip texture.
- Ingredients that dissolve in water, but are powdered. Water Balm solder) counts as a percentage of water or not? Or count only the ingredients dissolved in water that are watery only
The rate of use of all ingredients is always % of the formula, not % of water or % of oil, but must check. when there is little water powder mix soluble in water Can it be completely dissolved? with a limited amount of water
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development