Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสอบสูตร Hand cream ให้ด้วยคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the hand cream formula for me.

Postby rachaya_phe » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:25 am

Hand cream formula 1.Water 62% 2. shea butter Ultra-Soft 18% 3. สารสกัดมะหาด (Oxyresveratrol) 5% 4. Creatine 100 1% 5. Methyl Gluceth-20 2% 6." Cucumber Extract ( สารสกัดแตงกวา )" 5% 7. Kukui Nut Oil 3% 8 . Chamomile Extract (Apigenin) 1% 9. Light Cream Maker 2% 10. chlorphenesin / Phenoxyethanol 1% ( Microcare PHC eq.) Question 1.Does this formula need to be increased or decreased? 2. This formula must add substances. Ethoxydiglycol or Butylene Glycol or 1,3- Propanediol (Natural) right? 3. If you have to add substance in number 2, which one must be added? 4. In case you want to add scent, can you put it in at all? Please give me some advice :P
rachaya_phe

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check the Hand cream formula for me.

Postby staff » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:46 am

Hello, I would like to inquire about the members' expectations. How well do you want the formula to stick/coated to the skin? Because hand creams are both fast-absorbing (but won't coat the skin for a long time) and there are types that adhere well to the skin. (But it may make it feel a little greasy) type that absorbs quickly Suitable for use during the day good coating type Suitable for use at night I don't know what kind of formula members are developing.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby rachaya_phe » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:32 am

Thank you for answering. Makes me know that I can do 2 formulas. Can you recommend both formulas? Both during the day and at night because during the day you have to work in the office. At night, my hands lack moisture.
rachaya_phe

Postby staff » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:42 am

Hello, the team recommends The formula structure of both forms. But the coating can be limited to any type of wax like Beeswax Up to 3% Any oil not more than 10% Moisturizer ที่ละลายน้ำ eg Hydroxyethyl Urea , MOIST72 Butter Cream Maker 3- 4% serves to coordinate the formula Mild Preserved Eco 1% ( สารกันเสีย gentle), water, rest 100% complete picture Formula that focuses on coating a lot and is long-lasting, which is suitable for using at night. or in very dry conditions, any type of wax 5-10%, any oil not more than 10%, film-forming agent 5% by selecting from the following list (only) 1. Silicone Film (Long-Wear, Hard, Dimethicone Base) 2. LipidSoft™ Film Moisturizer ที่ละลายน้ำ Butter Cream Maker 3-4 % serves to coordinate formulas Mild Preserved Eco 1% ( สารกันเสีย gentle), water, the rest 100% complete.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby rachaya_phe » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:58 am

thank you very much
rachaya_phe

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development