Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการใช้ sugar thick และ clear clean ครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the use of sugar thick and clear clean.

Postby arm_chalotorn » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:41 pm

Now use sugar thick for shampoo and liquid soap making But still have problems with oil separation in shampoo and settling in liquid soap. if switched to Clear Clean Thickener in shampoos and liquid soaps I would like to know that 1. Will it help prevent the oil from layering? (Shampoo) 2. Will it help to prevent the herbal powder mixed in liquid soap from settling down or not? sugar thick ? Thank you very much.
arm_chalotorn

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about using sugar thick and clear clean

Postby staff » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:01 am

Hello
now use sugar thick in shampoo and liquid soap making. But still have problems with oil separation in shampoos and precipitation in liquid soaps
SugarThick ] SugarThick will not be able to help coordinate water-oil, can only do Make the recipe thicker
If switched to Clear Clean Thickener in shampoos and liquid soaps. I would like to know that 1. Will it help the oil from separating the layers? or not (shampoo) 2. Will it help prevent the herbal powder mixed in liquid soap from settling down or not? sugar thick
- ClearClean will help capture water-oil. Can you get along? But it doesn't mean the high amount of oil blending in it. I don't know the member's formula. How many % of oil is there and what kind of oil is it? - ClearClean can help catch various powders. to be in the flesh Not allowed to precipitate with the nature of the structure to create a gel different from SugarThick won't be able to capture powders in the formula - ClearClean can be thickened. but the thickness may be different from SugarThick includes some more difficult applications. SugarThick and the texture in some cases is not transparent, while SugarThick can always be transparent.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development