Cosmetics Formulation Development

ผสมแล้วแยกชั้น แก้ไขอย่างไร

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Mix and separate layers, how to fix?

Postby luknoo1989 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:34 pm

Hello, please help me look at the following formula. where the error Because wanting to be cream But it turned out to be like a serum. And there is a separation between water and oil too. After setting it aside for half a day after completion, water phase Pitera 40% Safe B3 5% NAG 4% Rhamnose 3% Double hyaloronic 5% Rice Vitamin 3% L-Carnitine 3% Penthanol 3% Phenoxyethanol 0.6 % Zinc PCA 1% Satin Cream Maker 2% น้ำกลั่น 23.9% oil phase CoQ10 1% MSH White 6% Pro-Niacin 6% Mix all powdered aqueous phases (except Zinc PCA ) with น้ำกลั่น stir. together Add the aqueous liquid phase (double hyaloronic and Phenoxyethanol ), then add Satin Cream Maker and stir it for a while. add Zinc PCA Put it down, spin it for a while, then add all the oil phase ingredients. Wait until 15 minutes, still not creamy. but slightly thickened After finishing, put in a jar Leave it in the refrigerator for 5 hours, it appears that the liquid has risen and separate layers. 1. Where is the error? So it's not a creamy texture and separates the layers, how to fix it? 2. If not, but use it as a toner, วัดค่า pH it before use or not? วัดค่า pH after mixing is about 5, is it appropriate or not? Why? Thank you very much.
luknoo1989

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Mix and separate layers, how to fix?

Postby chalermlap » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:34 am

-It can't be cream because Satin Cream Maker Used very little, found Zinc PCA It's liquid and not creamy anymore - Safe B3 Proniacin should not be put in the same formula. - Apply and burn your face There are many that make it safe B3 , Proniacin , Q10 , L-Carnitine -pH 5 can also be used as a toner. But the performance is good or not, I can't answer. -I edited the formula, now I can add more satin, but it gets a bit sticky when applied. -Add Panthenol 3% will Feels heavy on my face when I apply it if I have oily, combination skin, for me it's too much. There is Rhamnose in the formula. Rhamnose again
This answer received thanks from: montochaneinupie043luknoo1989staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
chalermlap

From thanks :: 6 Times

Postby luknoo1989 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:48 pm

Thank you very much chalermlap. Can I ask more? Why? Safe B3 should not be used with Proniacin and should I continue to use it?
luknoo1989

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:08 pm

Hello
Why? Safe B3 should not be used with Proniacin and should I continue to use
both ingredients? The list works similarly here: Pro-Niacin is more efficient. which makes use Safe-B3 is unnecessary. (and its additional use in the formula will not make it more efficient) because Pro-Niacin works with that mechanism. And then, for the face problem The team guessed that this was caused by สารกันเสีย , please advise. opt in Mild Preserved Eco 1% instead. Phenoxyethanol , the pH is appropriate, correcting the formula to bring it back to the same consistency. You can follow the method that you chalermlap suggested.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development