Cosmetics Formulation Development

สเปรย์ฉีดหน้า สำหรับลดสิวอักเสบ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

face spray for reducing acne inflammation

Postby kk_nok1 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:29 pm

Hello, I am a person who is addicted to spray before nourishing the face. and during the day So I want to make a facial spray for ลดสิวอักเสบ Use it myself. I am acne prone and sensitive. Can I do it myself? Or must have equipment to make if you can mix it yourself by using ingredients. Rose Water 80% Ceramide Complex 5% Willow Bark Extract 5% Safe-B3 ™ 5% White Egg Enzyme 2% Double Hyaluron Liquid 1% Zinc PCA 1 % Ectoine 1 % Please advise. Thank you. Thank you.
kk_nok1

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: face spray for reducing acne inflammation

Postby staff » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:47 pm

Hello, recommended study team For the formula that members have reported, there will be a problem: Ceramide Complex and White Egg Enzyme will not dissolve in water. It must be dispersed in a cream or gel texture only if dissolved in water. will precipitate in terms of the suitability of the formula The study team recommends acne inflammation that can be solved by ละลายสิวอุดตัน that has already occurred and control it. สิวอุดตัน coming up again. The key ingredients must be focused on the field. ละลายสิวอุดตัน Otherwise, the problem of inflamed acne will not go away ละลายสิวอุดตัน although from the formula can be used. Willow Bark Extract helped to some extent. But to expect full performance, we recommend Salicylic Acid by suggesting a trial mix. Salicylic Acid Gel Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) 4% Pro Polymer 1 % Mild Preserved Eco 1% [ สารกันเสีย ] Water, the rest to complete 100% by facial spray. The remaining ingredients are as follows: Rose Water The rest is 100% Willow Bark Extract 5% Safe-B3 ™ 5% Double Hyaluron Liquid 1% Zinc PCA 1 % Ectoine 1% Laurocapram 2% [ Help นำพา Ingredients]
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kk_nok1 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:00 pm

ask more Can I mix all the ingredients at once by stirring? Or is there a blending process?
kk_nok1

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:46 am

Hello, can you do it? Because every ingredient can be dissolved in water directly
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development