Cosmetics Formulation Development

Perfect-c ใส่ลง lip balm ได้ไหมคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can Perfect-c put it on a lip balm?

Postby elleonveeya » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:33 pm

I want lip balm to cure dark lips too. Add Perfect-C instead of Vitamin E is it okay? Vitamin E right?
elleonveeya

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Perfect-c can I put it on lip balm?

Postby elleonveeya » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:12 am

In addition Perfect-C and is there anything else that fixes dark lips? Please give advice, thank you.
elleonveeya

Postby beautyxguide » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:59 pm

besides Perfect-C there anything else that fixes dark lips?
Please select a substance in the category. whitening and select a substance in the category ผลัดเซลล์ผิว together PS. Please add สารกันแดด into the lip as it will prevent Dark lips from UV light is a trigger. If the information is useful, please click like instead of thank you. Thank you :D
This answer received thanks from: staffelleonveeya
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
beautyxguide

From thanks :: 99 Times

Postby elleonveeya » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:49 pm

Thank you very much for the answer I have more questions. 1. ผลัดเซลล์ผิว For lips, use Capryloyl Salicylic Acid LHA ? See that it dissolves in oil Or is there another substance you recommend? 2. สารกันแดด use Zinc Oxide
elleonveeya

Postby staff » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:52 pm

Hello Perfect-C can be used in lip balm normally, but please try to avoid heat when blending as much as possible because Perfect-C No can withstand heat Adding to the formula It should be a step The formula has started to cool down a bit. But it's not too cold to the point that you can't add ingredients.
1. ผลัดเซลล์ผิว For lips use Capryloyl Salicylic Acid LHA is it possible? See that it dissolves in oil Or is there another substance you recommend
even though LHA ? LHA or AHA or BHA or PHA can be used in lip balm formulations, but because of these ingredients Can irritate the skin, so the rate of use should be lower. The rate applied to the face Or general body skin because the lips are tender skin. Recommended to start at a rate of not more than 50% (half) of the rate applied to other areas of the skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development