Make-up Recipes

การปรับลิปแท่งให้นุ่มลื่นตอนทา

share your make-up formulations

Adjusting the lip stick to make it soft and smooth when applying.

Postby nuchsz » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:51 am

Hello, I would like to ask you a question. 1. To make lipstick color powder used to make lipstick we can mix with LipidSoft Disperse and then mix it with the lipstick base, right? When applied, there is a feeling of stiffness and not smoothness. How can we fix it? If in the case of a formula containing a substance Dimethicone & Dimethicone Crosspolymer We can fix this by increasing the amount of this substance. To make the lipstick soft and smooth? 3. ผง glister that sparks What steps should I put in making it? Thank you.
nuchsz

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Adjusting the lip stick to make it soft and smooth when applying

Postby staff » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:52 am

Hello
1.In making lipstick color powder used to make lipstick we can mix with LipidSoft Disperse and then mix with the lipstick base. Is it possible
there is a chance of precipitation? If members want color in liquid form Learn how to use สี READYMIX made by the manufacturer already crushed in oil which will go through various processes to make sure no precipitation and get rich and equal color in every part
2.matte lip stick When applied, there is a feeling of stiffness and not smoothness. How can we fix it? If in the case of a formula containing a substance Dimethicone & Dimethicone Crosspolymer We can fix this by increasing the amount of this substance. To make the lipstick softer and smoother?
Learn to recommend and try it. SiliSilk 3%
3. Sparkling glister powder. What steps should I put in the process of making?
Blend until spread in the recipe. In any step, it can be heated to 80 degrees.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Make-up Recipes