Cosmetics Formulation Development

สูตรแก้ฝ้า และบำรุงผิวหน้า

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Remedies for acne and facial skin care

Postby peeya_pgi » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:30 pm

Hello team I'm having trouble checking the recipe. My friend wants a day night facial cream and the other person has a lot of blemish as well. So I want to mix the cream for these 2 people. The details are as follows. 1. Day&Night Cream formula, focusing on the face to nourish the skin, moisturize and ลดรอยดำ acne scars and whitens the skin tone. My skin type is combination oily. During the T-zone, I'm 40 now, he uses our acne cream to help reduce the oiliness a bit. So he wants one that nourishes his face after applying acne cream 1 step before applying sunscreen. Formula 1. Safflower Seed Oil (High Oleic, Refined) 10 % Vitamin 2. Centella Asiatica Extract ( Madecassoside 7.7 2 %) ใบบัวบก skin whitening /collagen 3. WhiteCumin™ 2x 3% White 4. Soy Extract (Isoflavones / Genistein) 5% Reduce Age-Spot/ Brightness 5. French Pine Bark Extract 25 (Liquid) 2% white skin 6. Apple Stem Cell Extract (AppleCell™) 2% (wrinkles) 7. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% Oil Control / Humidity 8. Natto Gum 5% Moisturizing 9. Sym-White™ (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) 0.3% White 10. Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ) 2% นำพาสาร 11. Thyme Care™ (สารกันเสียธรรมชาติ) 0.8% 12. Satin Cream Maker ™ 3% creates a creamy texture 13. Rest of water Please ask for the mixing process. 2. Formula to correct blemish skin The amount of blemish is quite large. It's been about 1 year. I'm 50. He thinks that he has melasma because he has entered the golden age. hormonal changes My skin type is dry skin. Formula 1. Centella Asiatica Extract (Madecassoside 7.7%) 5% 2. Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) Exfoliates 2% 3. Soy Extract (Isoflavones / Genistein) (reduce pigment cyst) 5% 4. Allantoin (reduce irritation) 0.5% 5. Lemon Peel Bioferment (Lemon Skin™) 2% 6 . GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) white 4% 7. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) Oil Control 5% 8. MSH White Absorb™ Reduce pigment 5% 9. Tranexamic Acid (Trans-White™) Reduce pigment 3% 10. WhiteCumin™ 2x White 2.5% 11. Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ) 2% นำพาสาร 12. Thyme Care™ (สารกันเสียธรรมชาติ) 0.8% 13.Residual water. Please ask for the mixing process.
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Remedy for acne and facial skin care

Postby staff » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:26 am

Hello
1. Day&Night Cream formula, focusing on the face to nourish, moisturize and ลดรอยดำ acne scars and whiten skin. Facial skin condition. I have combination skin. Oily in T-zone, age 40. Now he uses acne cream. We are helping. It can be reduced a bit. So he wants one that nourishes his face after applying acne cream 1 step before applying sunscreen. Formula 1. Safflower Seed Oil (High Oleic, Refined) 10 % Vitamin 2. Centella Asiatica Extract ( Madecassoside 7.7 2 %) ใบบัวบก skin whitening /collagen 3. WhiteCumin™ 2x 3% White 4. Soy Extract (Isoflavones / Genistein) 5% Reduce Age-Spot/ Brightness 5. French Pine Bark Extract 25 (Liquid) 2% white skin 6. Apple Stem Cell Extract (AppleCell™) 2% (wrinkles) 7. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% Oil Control / Humidity 8. Natto Gum 5% Moisturizing 9. Sym-White™ (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) 0.3% White 10. Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ) 2% นำพาสาร 11. Thyme Care™ (สารกันเสียธรรมชาติ) 0.8% 12. Satin Cream Maker ™ 3% creates a creamy texture 13. Rest of water
- The formula will not suit combination skin. Due to the use of too many oily ingredients, it can be greasy on combination skin. Especially when used during the day. To add moisture to the skin. may choose to use the ingredients moisturizer as selected in the formula e.g. Natto Gum is appropriate. But if you want to use oil For example in the formula is Safflower Oil Please choose a low ratio - the team is not sure why. Members therefore choose to use Satin Cream Maker up to 3%. That the rate of 1.5% is considered sufficient. If you want to thicken it a bit, you can use 2.0%, but more than that, it might be too thick. And make the high cost formula up without any benefit. - Members choose to use. Soy Extract in high volume which is more suitable for Night Cream than Day Cream French Pine Bark Extract 25 will make the formula dark. And may not be suitable for Day Cream because there will be some color on the face. But if using it as a Night Cream, there is no problem. - In other areas, there is no problem. - For the method of mixing Please learn the basics of mixing from มือใหม่กรุณาอ่านที่นี่ and there will be instructions for use. Satin Cream Maker to combine recipes. on the product detail page Satin Cream Maker
2. Formula to correct blemish skin The amount of blemish is quite large. It's been about 1 year. I'm 50. He thinks that he has melasma because he has entered the golden age. hormonal changes My skin type is dry skin. Formula 1. Centella Asiatica Extract (Madecassoside 7.7%) 5% 2. Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) Exfoliates 2% 3. Soy Extract (Isoflavones / Genistein) (reduce pigment cyst) 5% 4. Allantoin (Reduce irritation) 0.5% 5. Lemon Peel Bioferment (Lemon Skin™) 2% 6 . GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) white 4% 7. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) Oil Control 5% 8. MSH White Absorb™ Reduce pigment 5% 9. Tranexamic Acid (Trans-White™) Reduce pigment 3% 10. WhiteCumin™ 2x White 2.5% 11. Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ) 2% นำพาสาร 12. Thyme Care™ (สารกันเสียธรรมชาติ) 0.8% 13.Residual water
- Allantoin is water soluble at a maximum, not more than 0.5% of water, not of the formula - Centella Asiatica Extract Members choose to use a rate that exceeds the manufacturer's limit. Which can be harmful to the skin. - The formula has both oil and water, but there is no substance that acts to coordinate water - oil Satin Cream Maker 1.5% - Dry skin, if very dry it may be necessary to choose a coating that can be better coated. Example: Butter , Wax , น้ำมันธรรมชาติ or LipidSoft can be coated like LipidSoft Film
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby peeya_pgi » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:23 pm

Hello team After reading the instructions So I went to adjust the new formula to not add Day&Night Cream French Pine Bark for a creamy, less intense color. You can use it in the morning. and moved to the formula to cure melasma instead By having the elder who has blemish apply Day & Night Cream in the morning and apply the blemish cream at night. The formula is as follows: Face Cream Day & Night 1. Sym-White™ (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) 0.3% 2. Centella Asiatica Extract ( Madecassoside 7.7 2 % 3. WhiteCumin™ 2x 3% 4. Soy Extract (Isoflavones / Genistein) 5% 5. Lemon Peel Bioferment (Lemon Skin™) 2% 6. Apple Stem Cell Extract (AppleCell™) 2% 7. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% 8. Natto Gum 5% 9. Yeast Radiance™ 3% 10. AcneBee™ Extra 2% 11. Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ) 2% 12. Thyme Care™ / Phenoxyethanol SA 0.8% / 1% 13. Satin Cream Maker ™ 1.5-2% 14. water 66.4% 15. Disodium EDTA 0.1% Mixing method 1. Mix 14 halves + 11+12 together well then add 13 ( Satin Cream Maker ™ Add to water and stir until creamy. If it's not thick enough, you can add more cream) Set aside for group A 2. Mix the remaining 14 with 3-9 and set aside for group B 3. Group A + 10 + 1 +2 add gradually one item at a time. Stir well before adding another one. 4. Put group B ingredients into item 3. Treat melasma ลดรอยดำ Adjust skin condition Use before bedtime 1. Centella Asiatica Extract (Madecassoside 7.7%) 2% 2. MSH White Absorb™ Reduce pigment 5% (reduce pigment / work with B3 & GlucoBright ) 3. GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) pH in the range of 6-7 4% 4. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) oil control 5% 5. Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) 3% 6. Soy Extract (Isoflavones / Genistein) 5% 7. French Pine Bark Extract 25 (Liquid) 3% 8. Tranexamic Acid (Trans-White™) pH range 6.5-7.5 3% 9. WhiteCumin™ 2x white 2.5% 10. Allantoin 0.3% 11. Thyme Care™ / Phenoxyethanol SA 0.8% / 1% 12. Rice Vitamin 2% 13. water 62.2% 14. Disodium EDTA 0.2% 15. Satin Cream Maker ™ 1.5-2% to create a creamy texture How to mix 1. Mix 13 halves + 14 + 11 well, then add 15 ( Satin Cream Maker ™ Add to water and stir until creamy. If it's not thick enough, you can add more cream) Set aside. Group A 2. Mix the remaining 14 with 3-10 + 12, set aside to group B. 3. Group A + 1 +2 gradually add one item at a time. Stir well before adding another one. 4. Put the ingredients of group B into item 3. Please ask about the 2 formulas. 1. I'm not sure if the ingredients are duplicated in each recipe or not. Per 100 grams, is this too much? Means if each type is not redundant. may be promoted But you don't need to put the size proportion in the recipe or not? 3. Is the mixing method correct? Thank you very much.
peeya_pgi

Postby staff » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:53 am

Hello,
Face Cream Day & Night 1. Sym-White™ (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) 0.3% 2. Centella Asiatica Extract ( Madecassoside 7.7 2 % 3. WhiteCumin™ 2x 3% 4. Soy Extract (Isoflavones / Genistein) 5% 5. Lemon Peel Bioferment (Lemon Skin™) 2% 6. Apple Stem Cell Extract (AppleCell™) 2% 7. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% 8. Natto Gum 5% 9. Yeast Radiance™ 3% 10. AcneBee™ Extra 2% 11. Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ) 2% 12. Thyme Care™ / Phenoxyethanol SA 0.8% / 1% 13. Satin Cream Maker ™ 1.5-2% 14. water 66.4% 15. Disodium EDTA 0.1% Mixing method 1. Mix 14 halves + 11+12 well, then add 13 ( Satin Cream Maker ™ Add to water and stir until creamy. If it's not thick enough, you can add more cream) Set aside for group A 2. Mix the remaining 14 with 3-9 and set aside for group B 3. Group A + 10 + 1 +2 add gradually one item at a time. Stir well before adding another one. 4. Put the ingredients of group B in step 3.
Thyme Care™ ] Thyme Care™ / Phenoxyethanol SA Choose one is enough. You don't have to use both of them together. If you want to use both together, reduce to 0.4% / 0.5% (half). No need to separate water into 2 parts, make it into one part, water + 4-9, stir or blend together, then add Satin Cream Maker Stir or blend. and add each remaining item to the formula. Shake or stir to combine?
Cure melasma ลดรอยดำ Skin conditioning, use before bedtime 1. Centella Asiatica Extract (Madecassoside 7.7%) 2% 2. MSH White Absorb™ Reduce Pigment 5% (Reduce Pigment/Work together with B3 & GlucoBright ) 3. GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) pH in the range of 6-7 4% 4. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) Oil Control 5% 5. Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) 3% 6. Soy Extract (Isoflavones / Genistein) 5% 7. French Pine Bark Extract 25 (Liquid) 3% 8. Tranexamic Acid (Trans-White™) pH range 6.5-7.5 3% 9. WhiteCumin™ 2x white 2.5% 10. Allantoin 0.3% 11. Thyme Care™ / Phenoxyethanol SA 0.8% / 1% 12. Rice Vitamin 2% 13. water 62.2% 14. Disodium EDTA 0.2% 15. Satin Cream Maker ™ 1.5-2% creates a creamy texture.
This formula, the same as above, the whole story สารกันเสีย and the mixing process. But the team does not think there is any need to mix this formula. Members may choose some ingredients in this recipe. more in the first formula and use only one formula is enough
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby peeya_pgi » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:00 pm

Dear team, As the team suggested that both creams can be used together. However, I came up with the formula because these 2 friends are different because one person has quite a lot of blemish. Therefore, we choose to divide it into 2 formulas. From the advice, ask for more information. 1. This Day & Night Cream formula has the ability to reduce melasma enough, right? A friend who has melasma can use it. Have you seen the results? 2. The reason that separates part of the formula is from reading that some active ones are written that are sensitive to light, should avoid light, for example GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) so I understand that when mixed it should be a cream that is used only at night. to put it can be done This will make the formula more concentrated, correct? But the efficiency may not be much different from the Day & Night Cream formula, right? Can friends who don't have melasma can use it together? And what effect will it have? Or just make his skin whiter than that? bother again
peeya_pgi

Postby staff » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:54 am

Hello
1.This Day&Night Cream formula has the ability to reduce melasma enough, right? A friend who has blemish can use it. Did you see the results?
The team couldn't answer whether they would see the results or not. or how much results can be seen Because the important variables are skin characteristics and the skin's response to the various ingredients selected as well. If found to see results It can be further refined by increasing the aspect ratio. of the ingredients that cause the effect If found to not see results then modify the group ingredients whitening by choosing to use other types instead
2. The reason that part of the formula is extracted from the active reading, some are written as sensitive to light, should avoid light, for example GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) so I understand that when mixed it should be a cream that is used only at night
. long term storage Should be kept away from light. but normal use on the skin There is no need to take into account this sensitivity problem as it is not exposed to light for a long time enough to cause the ingredients to deteriorate on our face.
3. If you want to put some active from the formula to cure melasma, you can do it. This will make the formula more concentrated, correct? But the performance may not be much different from the Day&Night Cream formula, right?
There are some ingredients in the melasma treatment formula that work by a different mechanism than the ingredient whitening in day&night cream formula, which means that if members choose to add such ingredients to day&night cream, they will have a chance Expect results in melasma / clear skin. even more An example of the mixture in this case is Trans-White
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Remedies for melasma and facial skin care

Postby peeya_pgi » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:56 pm

Hello, the team from which the team answered questions. So I think that I will use Day&night as the main ingredient for both of you to use. Only those who have blemishes will add more active. So please ask more. 1. Please help the team to recommend active that has the ability to reduce melasma for me. Tranexamic Acid (Trans-White™) in case it doesn't work or not seeing clear results may have to add more So I want to have more options. 2. Both brothers now use Vitamin CE Ferulic (Lite) If you mix Day&night and fix blemishes, use Can it be used together or not? Or do I have to stop first? because it is thought that there is a part of the skin cell turnover to be whiter Taking concentrated vitamin C can be irritating. I'm not sure if I understand correctly 3.In the case of using Vitamin CE Ferulic (Lite)Compatible Please ask for the procedure for applying. What do I need to use before after? Thank you very much.
peeya_pgi

Postby staff » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:20 pm

Hello, using Vitamin CE Ferulic At present, this is enough for skin care. Day&Night formula, as stated, contains elements of Vitamin B3 which will affect the stability of Vitamin C in Vitamin CE Ferulic can be used together. for blemish problems Due to many anti-blemish ingredients can irritate the skin which if used together Must be aware of the risk of skin irritation that has a higher chance.
melasma treatment ลดรอยดำ Skin conditioning, use before bedtime 1. Centella Asiatica Extract (Madecassoside 7.7%) 2% 2. MSH White Absorb™ Reduce pigment 5% (reduce pigment / work together with B3 & GlucoBright ) 3. GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) pH in the range of 6-7 4% 4. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) Oil control 5% 5. Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) 3% 6. Soy Extract (Isoflavones / Genistein) 5% 7. French Pine Bark Extract 25 (Liquid) 3% 8. Tranexamic Acid (Trans-White™) pH range 6.5-7.5 3% 9. WhiteCumin™ 2x white 2.5% 10. Allantoin 0.3% 11. Thyme Care™ / Phenoxyethanol SA 0.8% / 1% 12. Rice Vitamin 2% 13. water 62.2% 14. Disodium EDTA 0.2% 15. Satin Cream Maker ™ 1.5-2% Cream Builder
Willow Bark Extract can liquefy the formula. which may have to be adjusted Satin Cream Maker added to compensate. or maybe more Pro Polymer 0.5-1.0% Help me, the formula can be mixed together. But it uses quite a lot of ingredients. and some items like French Pine Bark Extract is dark and can affect the color of the formula. The formula is suitable for use at night only. If it can be used both in the morning and before bedtime will be able to expect more results Members may therefore consider cutting out some excess ingredients. To make it lighter and reduce the color, which is suitable for using during the day as well. Excessive selection of ingredients making it less likely to use Or the user may choose to avoid using it at all, so members should carefully consider the selection of high-volume ingredients in this manner. Useful formulas and easy to use will have more opportunities to use and is used continuously which gives the opportunity to see more results
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby peeya_pgi » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:37 am

Hello, according to the recipe I mentioned. Mix it up for his brother to use now. I feel that it will work. So there is a question 1. If used, the result of melasma is gradually reduced. If it's gone, do I need to use it again? is to stop using melasma cream and continue to use general skin care cream as usual 2. Are people with blemish and acne-prone people the same? I mean it's possible. Thank you.
peeya_pgi

Postby staff » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:22 pm

Hello,
1. If you use it, the result of melasma is gradually reduced. If it's gone, do I need to use it again? is to stop using melasma cream and continue to use general skin care cream as usual
When the user uses it until the problem that needs to be fixed is gone, usually the user stops using it. automatically because when using No changes were found to improve the skin. However, continued use does not have any negative effects on the skin. If the intention of continued use is to use it as a protection no more blemish correct fix Is to use sunscreen that is effective enough, not whitening continue This will only fix the cause. resulting in less preventive results than solving the root cause
2. Is it the same for people with blemishes and acne? means it is possible Yes
Unlike, people get acne as they age. is more difficult Because the main factor and the most difficult to solve the problem of acne is hormones (there are many other causes. But if acne is caused by those causes, such as dirty, the solution is easy. Than caused by hormones a lot.) People get melasma when they get older. Chances are it's easier. If it was before, when being stimulated by UV light again, it will happen more easily. The best thing to do is 1. Protect your skin from light better. 2. Nourish the skin to be strong and thick. to make it less sensitive to light
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development