Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องส่วนผสมใน Tester ครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the ingredients in the tester.

Postby paosk119 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:52 pm

Pure Aloe Vera Gel (non-cosmetic) Pure Aloe Vera Gel (non-cosmetic) whitening : N-Acetyl-D Glucosamine (GlucoBright™) : N-Acetyl-D Glucosamine (GlucoBright™) 4% Moisturizing: beta glucan ( เบต้ากลูแคน ): beta glucan 5% Moisturizing: Rice Vitamin : Rice Vitamin 3% Anti-Irritant: Allantoin (alantoin): Allantoin 0.2-0.5% (as max) Anti-Acne: Licorice Root Extract ( Licochalcone A ): Licorice Root Extract ( Licochalcone A ) 1.0% Anti-Acne: Encapsulated Salicylic Acid ( Timed-Release ): Encapsulated Salicylic Acid ( Timed-Release ) 4% Anti-Acne: L-Carnitine (L-Carnitine ): L-Carnitine 3% Anti-oxidant : Green Tea EGCG (Extract ชาเขียว ): Hi-EGCG™ (Green Tea Extract) 3% anti-aging /Anti-Acne: Vitamin B3 ( Safe-B3 ™ ): Vitamin B3 ( Safe-B3 ™) 5% anti-aging : Japanese Cedar : Japanese Cedar (Cryptomeria Japonica Bud Extract) 1% anti-aging : Snow Algae : Snow Algae 2% anti-aging : Repair Activator™ : Repair Activator™ 10% anti-aging : Centella Asiatica Extract (Madecassoside) : Centella Asiatica Extract (Madecassoside) 1.5% anti-aging : Matrixyl™ 3000 (peptide matrix): Matrixyl™ 3000 8% anti-aging : Soy Extract (Isoflavones / Genistein) : Soy Extract 5% anti-aging : Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract ( HybridCell™ ): Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract ( HybridCell™ ) 2% Skin-Feel: AminoSilk™ : AminoSilk™ 3% Penetrate: Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ): Phospholipid ( Hydrogenated Lecithin ) 2%, I am 34 years old, my skin is combination-oily. And quite sensitive. Problems - Small blackheads at the tip of the nose and on the side of the nose and some cheeks - There are acne scars (red spots) - Uneven skin tone - Wrinkles, acne holes, the face is not firm (withered at all) Yes) (I'm worried about 2 problems which are wrinkles, wrinkled skin and uneven skin tone.) I want to make a gel that helps solve the problem and has Antioxidant to protect against Apply sunscreen to prevent wrinkles and aging skin from coming back. I use it both during the day and in the middle of the night. I don't know which components should be cut off. - Q10 can it be used as well? But I've seen it in many posts, the staff doesn't recommend it as Daycream. Thank you. (P.S. I ordered 2 testers, another one in the shopping cart for juniors to try. Solve acne problems, but my own item is the one above that I asked. notify to know)
paosk119

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about ingredients in Tester

Postby staff » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:22 pm

Hello, members choose too many ingredients. which will cause gooey to the skin when using it, suggest to cut some ingredients Especially the ingredients that can cause greasy skin. due to combination skin The team recommends cutting these ingredients out of the recipe. Soy Extract which is suitable for dry skin. more than combination skin beta glucan suitable for irritated skin. which members do not have this problem Hi-EGCG dark color and suitable for use at night rather than during the day.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Question about ingredients in Tester

Postby paosk119 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:57 pm

thank you
paosk119

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development