Cosmetics Formulation Development

Zinc Oxide 200nm EasyDisperse™ สามารถผสมแบบคนมือได้หรือไม่

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Zinc Oxide 200nm EasyDisperse™ Can it be mixed by hand?

Postby paosk119 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:55 pm

Please allow me to ask The components below can be mixed by hand or not. (I want to make sunscreen for myself, but I don't have a blender. And I don't want to use nano because I want to protect Visible Light as well. and focus on physical Because sensitive skin and want to apply around the eyes) - Zinc Oxide 200nm EasyDisperse™ - Titanium Dioxide 200nm EasyDisperse™ - Beige Iron Oxides EasyMix™ (Two colors of skin will be put down to reduce whiteness) If you can do it by hand, ask for samples of formulas and methods for 1. Sunscreen SPF more than 30 and 2. Complete UVA protection (I understand that. need to focus Zinc Oxide to protect against UVA, convenient to use heat to mix) 3. Want to get a good texture, apply it and make your face look smooth and smooth. understand that you need Cyclomethicone / Cyclopentasiloxane , Isododecane , Dimethicone For make - Me : Oily skin - Mother : Dry skin, focus on sunscreen only. Yes, because in part Antioxidant I've extracted it to the serum. Note: I've searched for answers in many jars but I know that only a blender is needed. So I need advice from the staff. Thank you.
paosk119

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Zinc Oxide 200nm EasyDisperse™ Can it be mixed by hand?

Postby paosk119 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:57 pm

If possible, please ask for a formula for cleansing and washing your face as well. (Hand type) to use to wash off the Physical formula above. Thank you very much.
paosk119

Postby staff » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:28 am

Hello, sunscreen must use a blender. because if the particles of ผงกันแดด are not completely dispersed in the formula. It will not be effective in the sun. The Cleansing Water formula has an example on the product detail page. MakeUp-Wash™ and Poloxamer 184
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby paosk119 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:08 pm

thank you
paosk119

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development