Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามข้อสงสัยครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask questions

Postby taeioyou » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:51 pm

1. Subject encapsulated BHA Since there are two types, powder and gel, the question is, what is the optimal pH in the encapsulated end product BHA both for absorption and efficiency. in the matter สิวอุดตัน 2. This one asks for permission to ask why encapsulated BHA "powder" is therefore gentler than "water" even though it is also encapsulated. appropriate .ph if used Willow Bark Extract 10% in the ละลายสิวอุดตัน you try it instead of encapsulated BHA 6.6% water 4. Use of Ezerrawax™ Asked if it was used on its own without adding any other oils. to help dissolve Ezerrawax™ , can you see the solubility of other substances written like this? "Soluble in oil by Phyto Glycyrrhetinic Acid It's an oil in itself. No need to use any oil to melt again" So ask before mixing. 5. How to dissolve Ezerrawax™ is required. both hot Ezerrawax™ and the water part 70-80 C first, then mix water and oil. Then leave to cool. Gently mix the heat sensitive ingredients. Is that correct? 6. Choosing Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate and Phyto Glycyrrhetinic Acid should be chosen because they perform similar functions. Do I understand this correctly? 7. From the topic http://www.myskinrecipes.com/topic7306.html when following the instructions and then dissolve. DeoMax Thank you. I have 2 questions. 7.1 left. DeoMax precipitate. DeoMax spread around? 7.2 If not add Poloxamer 407 will this affect anything? (I want to avoid unnecessary substances because of contact with the mouth) 8. I want to try Ezerrawax™ but afraid to add Can acne get clogged? because I see that it dissolves in oil. Thank you.
taeioyou

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Asking questions

Postby staff » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:16 am

Hello
1. Subject encapsulated BHA Since there are two types, powder and gel, the question is, what is the optimal pH in the encapsulated end product BHA both for absorption and efficiency in สิวอุดตัน yes
pH 3.5-6
2. This one asks for permission to wonder why encapsulated BHA "powder" is therefore gentler than "water" even though it is also encapsulated
1. Encapsulated BHA Powder Have Release Profile (Active release profile is BHA contained in shell) better than liquid 2. Encapsulted BHA ชนิดผง does not contain any additives. that looks like surfactant which is used in liquid to act to help dissolve BHA and cause it to charge To be able to stick to the skin well, which surfactant can irritate the skin. In case of use in formula, leave it on the skin. (This increases the risk of skin irritation) Encapsulated BHA ชนิดเหลว is therefore suitable for use in cleansing formulations such as face washes, in which case it is better to use Encapsulted BHA ชนิดผง
3.ph suitable if used Willow Bark Extract 10% in the ละลายสิวอุดตัน you try it instead of encapsulated BHA Water 6.6%
Willow Bark Extract effective ละลายสิวอุดตัน lower than Encapsulated Salicylic Acid very much
4. Regarding the use of Ezerrawax™ Asked if it was used on its own without adding any other oils. to help dissolve Ezerrawax™ can you see the solubility of other substances written like this? "Soluble in oil by Phyto Glycyrrhetinic Acid It's an oil in itself. No need to use any oil to melt again" So ask before mixing.
If formula does not contain other oils to melt with heat until it turns into liquid oil and coordinate with cream maker of the recipe. Butter Cream Maker To combine the recipe, use Ezerrawax and Butter Cream Maker to warm and melt together. until homogeneous and then coordinate the formula
6. Choosing to use Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate and Phyto Glycyrrhetinic Acid should choose one because it performs similar functions. Do I understand this correctly?
That's right
7. From the topic topic7306.html after following the instructions it dissolves. DeoMax Thank you. I have 2 questions. 7.1 already set. DeoMax is settling. DeoMax 7.2 If not add Poloxamer 407 will this affect anything? (I want to avoid unnecessary substances because of oral contact)
Please inquire. Precipitation amount. how much Poloxamer 407 coordinate Four EO in the formula, if you want to cut Poloxamer 407 must be substituted. Ethyl Alcohol or cut Four EO Leave it
8. I want to try Ezerrawax™ but I'm afraid that it will increase the clogging of acne or not? because it is soluble in oil
If there is a problem สิวอุดตัน Easy to use in low quantity. Oil or Butter or Wax of any kind has a chance to increase the risk of Can clog pores.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development