Cosmetics Formulation Development

(มือใหม่) อยากให้สบู่เหลวใส ต้องเพิ่มสูตรยังไงคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

(newbie) want clear liquid soap How do I add a recipe?

Postby katae1980 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:52 pm

Please disturb the team to check this recipe for me. Once mixed, the soap texture looks cloudy. If you want to make him clear, you need to add something. 1. glycerin (N 28) 98% 2. Propylene Glycol 0.5% 3. Mild Preserved Eco 0.5% 4. Chromium Oxide (Green) 5. Fragrance Oil ( น้ำหอม ) 1% The step is to pour the 1st ingredient into a container, stir and mix the substance 2+3 in the stirring cup on the side. out Then add 4 and 5 mixture together and add 2+3 (mixed) at the last step. The moment I put 2+3 ingredients into the soap, the texture of the soap is thicker. I want it to be clear. How should I add the substance?
katae1980

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: (newbie) want clear liquid soap How do I add a recipe?

Postby staff » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:20 pm

Hello, the team has no information and do not know how to use the 1st ingredient, but if you look at other elements Items that are likely to cause turbidity problems are 3,4,5. For item 3 สารกันเสีย to make sure it's clear. change to Phenoxyethanol SA 1% for items that 4 colors, must choose the type that is water-soluble. Green is recommended in the section สีละลายน้ำ such as Green Powder for item 5 because there is no information. น้ำหอม that members choose to use to try Flora Foam 5% mixed with น้ำหอม before adding it to the formula. It might help to solve the problem of turbidity.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development