Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนเช็คสูตร Scrub & Cleansing foam ให้หน่อยค่ะ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Please check the Scrub & Cleansing foam formula for me.

Postby aonnie_mtpsu » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:59 pm

30.5% Water 10% glycerin 10% Coco Betaine 10% BabyFoam™ 10% Coco Wash™ 5% MakeUp-Wash™ 5% Apricot Scrub เล็ก 5% Apricot Scrub กลาง 5 % Tea Tree Oil 3% sugar thick ™ 4% Safe-B3 1% Encapsulated Salicylic Acid 1% Panthenol E xtraLite™ 0.5% Phenonip® P4 Oily but dehydrated skin with pimples สิวอุดตัน Requires makeup on a regular basis. So I want a foaming cleanser that washes away makeup stains in one step. So that you don't have to wipe it before wiping it after washing your face from this formula 1. Will it help clean enough? 2. will see the results of the story สิวอุดตัน Pimples reduced? 3. Will I see more radiant results? 4. Ratio or substance used appropriately? Should I increase/decrease/remove? 5. Can I reduce the cost again? Thank you.
aonnie_mtpsu

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check the Scrub & Cleansing foam formula for me.

Postby staff » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:03 am

Hello,
so I want a cleansing foam that removes makeup stains with one step. So you don't have to wipe it before wiping it after washing your face.
can be done, but the efficiency will be inferior to wiping before washing your face
from this formula 1.Will it clean enough?
The formula will be able to clean moderately by Coco Betaine cleans the skin. It's mainly in the part of BabyFoam Please omit it from the formula. Because there is a chance of precipitation in the formula. When using high concentration for Coco Wash and MakeUp-Wash will not clean the skin. but will focus on the function Dissolves makeup that is stuck on the skin from the skin. But the efficiency will be inferior in the case of using to make a formula Micellar Water is a mixture of Coco Wash , MakeUp-Wash with water directly and use to wipe the skin.
4. Ratio or substance used appropriately? Should increase/decrease/remove?
- Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Liquid, Timed-Release) The utilization rate of 1% is probably too low to expect. Result of ละลายสิวอุดตัน Recommend at least 3.3% [FDA allows maximum use at 6.6%] - SugarThick is not suitable for thickening formulas if you want to suspend certain ingredients in a recipe, in which case the member must suspend Apricot Scrub in the recipe. The formula must be thick enough so that ผงสครับ can precipitate and in this manner should be used ClearClean which can generate concentrated in a frozen manner ผงสครับ better in the formula. SugarThick but it would be more difficult to use - please cut Safe-B3 and Panthenol Out of the formula, the formula is washed from the skin immediately. these ingredients Which must be absorbed into the skin to benefit the skin. therefore expecting low results because there is no time for it to be absorbed into the skin
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis