Cosmetics Formulation Development

ปรึกษาการเลือกเซรั่มบำรุง และสูตร Eye Cream

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Consult on choosing a nourishing serum and Eye Cream formula.

Postby warin.w » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:12 pm

Hello, please ask for advice. Due to getting older, currently 37 years old, from having good facial skin, no acne, rarely use many skin care products to take care of my face. L'Oréal sunscreen makeup And BSC's powder foundation. I have been using this pair for 10 years. Never changed. About 1 year ago, hormones changed or how. สิวอุดตัน and a lot of inflammation. especially the cheeks and chin There are a lot of black marks from acne nowadays. And change the sunscreen to use of the body shop that is essence texture makes it less oily. สิวอุดตัน still exists but not as much as in the beginning. So I started looking for a skin care that is suitable for my face right now, which is very difficult. I came across this website and thought it would be a good solution. To find something suitable for your skin. I would like to consult the team for 2 items. 1. Now I have a lot of black spots from acne and wrinkles, but I still don't want to use a cream with many ingredients. Afraid to add more pressure If you choose to use it as a ready-made first between Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum is it ok? Which one is suitable? hope for the results of the dark spots fade and ลดริ้วรอย . 2. Dark circles around the eyes. The sides of the eyes are dark, there are wrinkles and deep grooves. Would you mind commenting on the ingredients below for the eye cream, is that ok? Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 ( Argireline ) >> 10% REGU®-AGE >> 5% WaterLock™ >> 1% Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) >> 1% Water >> 83% Thank you Warin
warin.w

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on choosing a nourishing serum and eye cream formula

Postby warin.w » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:40 pm

[quote="warin.w"]Hello! ask for advice Due to getting older, currently 37 years old, from having good facial skin, no acne, rarely use many skin care products to take care of my face. L'Oreal sunscreen makeup And BSC's powder foundation. I have been using this pair for 10 years. Never changed. About 1 year ago, hormones changed or how. สิวอุดตัน and lots of inflammation. especially the cheeks and chin There are a lot of black marks from acne nowadays. And change the sunscreen to use of the body shop that is essence texture makes it less oily. สิวอุดตัน still exists but not as much as in the beginning. So I started looking for a skin care that is suitable for my face right now, which is very difficult. I came across this website and thought it would be a good solution. To find something suitable for your skin. I would like to consult the team for 2 items. 1. Now I have a lot of black spots from acne and wrinkles, but I still don't want to use a cream with many ingredients. Afraid to add more pressure If you choose to use it as a ready-made first between Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) Stabilized Vitamin C (Natural-C Glycol™) Serum is it okay? Which one is suitable? hope for the results of the dark spots fade and ลดริ้วรอย . 2. I have a problem with dark circles around the eyes. The sides of the eyes are dark, there are wrinkles and deep grooves. Would you mind commenting on the ingredients below for the eye cream, is that ok? Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 ( Argireline ) >> 10% REGU®-AGE >> 5% WaterLock™ >> 1% Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) >> 1% Water >> 83% Thank you Warin
warin.w

Postby staff » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:25 pm

Hello, dear. Inquire - What products or drugs are currently being used to help treat problems? สิวอุดตัน you already? - Have you noticed dark eyes around the eyes? that there are any causes such as staying up late, allergies, etc.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby warin.w » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:33 pm

Dear staff, 1. Use benzac 5%, cleansing water and red bottle of acne aid liquid soap. 2. No allergy. I noticed that I use computers so much that my eyes are tired. gradually began to feel And it's a deep trenches. Plus with age, the skin collapses. So look very deep Order now - stabilized vitamin c apply at night - Pitera to add Licorice extract+ Chamomile Extract applied after วิตามินซี night and during the day use only one. appropriate or not and how Please advise. As for eye cream, wait for the staff to recommend. Thank you Warin.
warin.w

Postby staff » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:35 am

Hello,
I have ordered now - stabilized vitamin c applied at night - Pitera add Licorice extract+ Chamomile Extract Apply After วิตามินซี night and during the day, use only one
can be used. But it won't help with acne. However, using Benzac 5% should help reduce สิวอุดตัน got some level. Please adjust the rate or duration of use of Benzac accordingly (frequency of application, time of application left on the skin) by checking the acne response from the use of Benzac and checking whether the skin is excessively irritated or not. no If excessive irritation is found, you may use Pitera + Licorice + Chamomile Extract the entire skin for ลดการระคายเคือง caused by Benzac for the circle dark eyes Trial member Pitera + Licorice + Chamomile Extract mixed for skin Apply around the eyes as well. Try it first. You don't have to add any formula. Licorice Extract Please choose a kind of Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A 1%) which will help ลดการระคายเคือง and ลดความมันผิว after 15 days of use, please report back results. So that the team recommends customizing the formula according to the skin's response.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby warin.w » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:47 pm

Dear Staff, Thank you. If you have used 15 days continuously. I will report the results again.
warin.w

Postby warin.w » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:01 pm

Hello, I would like to update the result for you to listen first, like วิตามินซี will have a very stinging effect on the face. So I asked for advice on how to use it. It can be used for almost a week after purchase and stopped for 10 days because I went abroad. I don't carry it for further use. Come back to use it continuously for 7 days according to the method that has been informed, but stop Benzac because the acne has improved. and had too much stinging when วิตามินซี is used with Benzac, but the more you use it like วิตามินซี The more you use it, the more you burn your face. Mild facial peeling after ผลัดเซลล์ผิว are old, the face is smooth, but it stings more and more when you apply it on your neck. not easy to peel off like facial skin Not sure if this is normal or not? Or should I adjust the usage? Please, please. Now that I'm spacing a bit for Pitera First use with วิตามินซี good, moisturized skin, come to life, but when my face is burning, dry, peeling. So I didn't see results as good as before. But still in the criteria used and feel that it still gives good results around the eyes I haven't seen any results yet. It may take more time. I will continue to apply first. Thank you.
warin.w

Postby staff » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:10 pm

Hello
but the more you use it like วิตามินซี The more you use, the more you sting. Mild facial peeling after ผลัดเซลล์ผิว old, smooth face, but more and more stinging. not easy to peel off like facial skin Not sure if this is normal or not? Or should I adjust the use? Please, please. Now that I'm a little distance
if the face is peeling, must stop everything that can irritate the skin, both Benzac and Vitamin C , members must adjust the usage rate. or cancel use Vitamin C so that the skin can still use Benzac to control acne in the future. If the skin is not suitable for use Vitamin C ascorbic acid avoid using Vitamin C this type in the future during the peeling skin. It is the time when the skin cannot absorb any ingredients. whether it is medicine or cosmetics Can enter the skin Using any product during this period will have little effect During this time, focus on using products that are occlusive to help your skin recover faster.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby warin.w » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:12 pm

thank you
warin.w

Postby warin.w » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:10 pm

Hello, update your facial skin during the holiday วิตามินซี use Pitera and bio essence nourishing gel to moisturize the tan. The moment I bought it but never used it, it's a light gel that moisturizes so I used it to coat the skin. My face disappeared and peeled back to normal. So I tried วิตามินซี Let's apply the last step instead. because I feel that bio essence prevents วิตามินซี touching the face too much directly, it turns out that it's good, no allergy, no pain, and the result is clear as well. All 3 of these are ok. Even though it's a bit too much, haha. But after using it, the results are satisfying. Keep using it. Can the staff have any advice if you cut bio essence and change the formula? Can you add anything to petira please stay in two steps, attach bio essence picture file for you to see, thank you.
Attachments
images (2).jpeg
bio essence
images (2).jpeg (13.59 KiB) Viewed 2572 times
warin.w

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development