Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการผสม Slim-Coffee™ และ Chili Hot™ x

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about Slim-Coffee™ and Chili Hot™ x blends.

Postby peeya_pgi » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:57 am

Hello, if you want to mix Slim-Coffee™ and Chili Hot™ x into Body lotion that we already have. or not I thought there was Avocado Oil will be used as the two active solvents first and then mixed into the body lotion on the body. I'm using it myself can you do it by mixing at the rate Slim-Coffee™ 10% Chili Hot™ 3X 1.0% Avocado Oil 10% Once mixed, add to Body Lotion 80%, thank you.
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about blending Slim-Coffee™ and Chili Hot™ x

Postby staff » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:55 pm

Hello, please, members, please check the solubility of Slim-Coffee which will be informed on the website as well. The team copied it for me.
"Solubility: Solubility in water, up to 20%, can withstand heat up to 80 degrees, no longer than 15 minutes (should not use more than 3% for the eyes)"
[ quote]" Slim-Coffee™ is electrolyte, which can make the formula Whether it's a cream or a gel, it can be softened if used in large quantities in a formula. The formula can be adjusted to be thicker-viscous as before by increasing the proportion of cream maker / emulsifier to replace the softening of the formula when adding Slim-Coffee™"
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby peeya_pgi » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:28 am

Thank you team for recommending. In summary, I understand that 1. All of these ingredients can be mixed with body lotion 2. Other combinations are ok in proportion but Slim-Coffee must be dissolved in water first. Then mix it with other ingredients. 1. Slim-Coffee™ 10% + soluble in water 2. Chili Hot™ 3X 1.0% + Avocado Oil 10% 3. Body lotion the rest, thank you.
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:47 am

Hello
1. Slim-Coffee™ 10% + soluble
if the said Body Lotion already contains water as an element. It is not necessary to bring Slim-Coffee mixed with water. first Can be added to Body Lotion
" Slim-Coffee™ is electrolyte, which can make the formula Whether it's a cream or a gel, it can be softened if used in large quantities in a formula. The formula can be adjusted to be thicker-viscous as before by increasing the proportion of cream maker / emulsifier to replace the softening of the formula when adding Slim-Coffee™"
Team School work is notified again. Above text for Slim-Coffee May cause the lotion to liquefy/soften if the formula is electrolyte resistant. If unsure, mix a small amount first. If found to be liquefied / softening of Lotion, which indicates that it can not tolerate electrolyte must be considered. 1. Choose extracts. Coffee instead of or 2. Add cream maker that is electrolyte resistant, for example Butter Cream Maker in the lotion formula.
2. Chili Hot™ 3X 1.0% + Avocado Oil 10%
Lotions usually contain some oil, which Means Chili Hot™ 3X can be added to the lotion and blended. To distribute in the formula all over the place.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development