Cosmetics Formulation Development

ต้องการปรับปรุงสูตรให้ดีขึ้น ไม่ทราบว่าต้องทำอย่างไร

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

want to improve the recipe don't know what to do

Postby beautyfarmthailand » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:51 pm

Because I have already made my own product as an Anti-ageing serum with a factory. but want to improve in whiteness The problem is that I don't want to tell the factory which extracts we choose to add. to add to production So I ordered a small amount of the extract here first to try it out as a 1 liter Lab Bulk, adding it to the original formula that was supposed to affect the texture. stratification occurs or change color or precipitate? But still do not understand the solubility of the extract that If we mix everything we buy first and send it to the factory, is it correct? can you do it Or should it be separated individually and labeled how each should be dissolved in production (will it affect the RD at the factory or not know what we use? how much quantity) so I want to learn to ask RD that the company will help answer as well. order list The extract order number is #38920.
beautyfarmthailand

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Want to improve the formula don't know what to do

Postby staff » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:06 pm

Hello, the team answered under the condition that the factory agrees to allow members to submit any ingredients to produce. Without disclosing detailed information. However, this condition depends on the way the members talk - negotiate. with the manufacturer
But still don't understand the solubility of the extract that If we mix everything we buy first and send it to the factory, is it correct? Can I do this?
I have to check each ingredient. that there will be any problems If mixed together directly or not? It may be able to mix together first. But make sure that the pH of each ingredient Can they be together? AHA which highly acidic Together with other active skin care ingredients if mixed together first. Instead of separating them into the main recipe, there may be problems, causing some ingredients to lose their quality with high acidity.
or should it be separated in person and labeled how each should be dissolved in production (will it affect the RD at the factory or not what we use How much quantity)
The team thinks that this method is much more suitable. and to say only How to mix it into the formula and the proportion of the mixture Impossible The manufacturer will know. what the ingredients are unless really intending to check This will require processes/methods/tools/knowledge. In taking the aforementioned substance for analysis, the team suggested more. Please make sure that the ingredients that you want to add to the recipe are added to the recipe. It has not been used in the formula that the factory gave me. Because if some items are used repeatedly. have the potential to cause irritation Or use that exceeds the FDA, which is illegal.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development