Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนช่วยดูให้หน่อยครับ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Please help me look.

Postby jarintorn.c » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:00 pm

Hello, please disturb. I'm going to make a wax that can polish wood, plastic and metal as well as use to paint black spots from friction such as elbows (for your own use). Wax has to have a neutral pH value. I want viscosity. Slightly harder than Vaseline This guessed formula. (but pH unknown) 1 Microcrystalline Wax 40% 2 Olive Oil 12% 3 Vaseline 3.5% 4 Mix of Essential Oil 3% 5 Dimethicone (Medium, Low-Odor) 25% 6 SiliSolve Plus™ 2% 7 Water 7% 8 Vegetable glycerin 6% 9 Global Guard™ 1.50% Method Method Part 1, 7+8+9, stir well, simmer until dissolved and stir well, Part 2, remove 5 +6 stir well, then add number 4 and stir well. Part 3, take 1+2+3, boil until dissolved and stir well, then pour part 2 into part 3 and stir well. (I think you don't have to wait for the 3rd part to cool because if you wait, it will catch you. but I don't know if you have to warm part 2 as well) then pour part 1 and mix together with people to combine *** using Dimethicone (Medium, Low-Odor) in the mixture because a film layer is required on the material. After scrubbing (I don't know if I understood it right) Question 1. From this formula, the PH value is neutral or not. 2. The resulting texture should be about shinier than Vaseline or not. 3. Must warm the second part before pouring it into the part. the 3rd? and do I have to warm the 1st part before pouring it with the mixed part? thank you very much
jarintorn.c

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me take a look

Postby staff » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:06 am

Hello, sorry, the team has no knowledge. besides cosmetics Used to apply/skin care
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis