Cosmetics Formulation Development

ข้อสงสัยเกี่ยวกับ SPF Protect Ultra™ II

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Doubts about SPF Protect Ultra™ II

Postby ezarian11 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:51 pm

Hello team, I was wondering if SPF Protect Ultra™ II can Can it be made into a gel or serum formula? If so, please ask for the formula. If not, is there another substitute that gives SPF 50 PA+++ as well as SPF Protect Ultra™ ? SPF Protect Ultra™ II
ezarian11

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Questions about SPF Protect Ultra™ II?

Postby staff » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:18 am

Hello, the meaning of the word gel or serum that members mean. how are you What is the nature of the meat? Members can check examples of sunscreen formulas using SPF Protect Ultra™ II as สารกันแดด can be found on the product detail page. SPF Protect Ultra™ II [which the team understands that Members may have tried to look at such information. But I want it to be a serum instead. The team therefore wondered and asked if the word serum in the meaning of the members. What kind of formula is this?]
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ezarian11 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:26 pm

Hello, I want a clear or opaque gel but I want to use the least oily part. because the current formula of SPF Protect Ultra™ II available on the web, it has feel it a bit I want it to be light I do not feel it.
ezarian11

Postby staff » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:45 am

Hi, using SPF Protect Ultra™ II at 15% To achieve an SPF of 50 is considered to be used. สารกันแดด is already very low. If members still find that it feels too much. Please consider choosing physical sunscreen eg Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid at 25% tan by the surface of Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid is drier than SPF Protect Ultra™ II Members can see a sample of the sunscreen formula used. Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid can be found on the product detail page. Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ezarian11 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:00 pm

Thank you, but I may have used some words and misunderstood the staff. my point is I want a gel (or serum) sunscreen product made from SPF Protect Ultra™ II I don't know enough, is there a recommended formula?
ezarian11

Postby staff » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:12 pm

Hello, the team copied the recipe for you from the product details page. SPF Protect Ultra II
example sun protection formula SPF Protect Ultra™ II 15% 1. SPF Protect Ultra II 15% 2. Milk Lotion Maker 3% 3. Satin Cream Maker 0.7% 4. Water 80.3% 5. Mild Preserved Eco 1% Step: Mix 1+2 together by Heat to 70 degrees and blend or stir until homogeneous. As part of the oil, heated 4 to 60-70 degrees, then added to The hot oil Blend until homogeneous, then add 3 and blend for at least 15 minutes until Satin Cream Maker is completely dissolved, then add 5, blend well. SPF result: 50.95, PA++ (see SPF measurement requirements and measurement standards). below)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development