Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำสูตรครีม เน้น ขาวใส กระชับ ริ้ยรอย รูขุมขน ด้วยครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please give advice on cream formula, focus on whitening, firming, wrinkles and pores.

Postby wepvyz » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:19 pm

Hello, it's a bit long Status Male, now age 28, dark skin, wrinkles, frequent sun exposure, currently using nivea men's face cream anti-aging (morning-evening) KA uv body lotion (morning) น้ำมันมะพร้าว cold pressed, apply after bathing, whole body, face to feet (apply morning-evening), the weather around the house is very hot , please give advice. Formula 1. I want a cream formula, face + neck focus on white, white, firm face ลดริ้วรอย Pores (Apply in the morning-evening) 2. Sunscreen, please . spf35+ pa+++ and up (apply in the morning)(can be applied over item 1. without stain) 3. body sunscreen Emphasis on white, clear, wrinkles (apply in the morning) 4.(18+) request a recipe ซิลิโคน lubricant (formula ซิลิโคน not liquid formula) that works well with condoms too. 5. I have herbs. dry powder I want to use it as a face mask, about a creamy texture like leave it on. Which substance should I use? 6. Ask for a formula for making foam or facial cleansing gel. focus on cleanser toner 7. Can I have a formula for making lip balm? emphasis Sunscreen + moisturizing for a long time Please ask for the mixing process before-after, how to preserve the cream for a long life. If there is, I will buy a glass บีกเกอร์ and stirring the substance with the web (very basic). Initially, I have been browsing the web and looking at various substances and it is very blurry. Interested, there are 1 Alpha Arbutin (China, Enzymatic Synthesis) 2 Sym-White™ (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) 1 and 2 what is the difference 3 Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) 4 Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) 5 WaterLock™ 6 DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid 7 Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 8 Centella Asiatica Extract ( Madecassoside 7%, Liquid) 9 Coenzyme Q10 Extra 10 Wrinkle-Lax™ Wrinkle-Lax™[/url] Mark 11 Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) 12 Light Cream Maker™ 13 Protec™ OX (Pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate) 14 Protec™ SQ 15 Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) Actually very interesting but dizzy. As you can see, I think I need some advice. Please disturb me. Thank you.
wepvyz

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Need advice on cream formula, focusing on whitening, firming, wrinkles and pores too.

Postby staff » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:09 am

Hello, I would like to inquire. 1. Skin moisture level (dry, normal, combination, oily). 2. Chance of skin exposure to direct sunlight. (Is there a sun exposure every day and how long?) 3. Why did you choose น้ำมันมะพร้าว ? น้ำมันมะพร้าว Apply all over the body.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Need advice on cream formula, focusing on whitening, firming, wrinkles and pores too.

Postby wepvyz » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:55 pm

Hello, I would like to inquire. 1. Skin moisture level (dry, normal, combination, oily) Answer: Probably mixed. 2. Chance of skin exposure to direct sunlight. (Is there a sun exposure every day and how long?) Answer: There is a chance to go out quite often. 3. Why did you choose to use น้ำมันมะพร้าว ? น้ำมันมะพร้าว apply all over the body. Answers, but before (about 3 years maybe) my feet peeled with red blisters spreading all over the body. And then I have itching. Went to a dermatologist and told me that I had acne and that I'd been given medication to apply it for months. I haven't recovered at all (cure a fever for sure). I have spent a lot of money. Quit. Think for yourself whether it may be because of the fungus or not. Later, I bought a fungal treatment cream to apply myself. After choosing to use it, it's another free gift, which is thin skin, get stretch marks, and the skin may be on steroids as a free gift. So I searched for information on the net. I thought that I was infected with a sexually transmitted disease, but I went for a blood test and it was normal. then go see the story น้ำมันมะพร้าว is a natural antibiotic that no side effects on the body So I tried to apply it after taking a shower, morning-evening, after a week it got better and better until it was normal. But then I use it all the time.
wepvyz

Postby wepvyz » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:59 pm

Additional answers 2. Some days out, maybe 1-5 hours, depending on the time. 3. Answer Another reason for doing this. น้ำมันมะพร้าว In addition to helping with skin diseases. It's like it will nourish our skin as well.
wepvyz

Postby staff » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:23 pm

Hello, skin type and daily life. of members according to the information The study team recommends as follows. 1. Dark skin problems, the use of ingredients. whitening At present, members still have to go out in the sun continuously. Can't expect results Or is it not worth using? The method for solving dark skin problems that is suitable for the member's lifestyle is to use sunscreen products. high enough efficiency which at present Sunscreen products are very limited, such as those that are highly effective. will be sticky / uncomfortable on the skin / have a white color, while the type that is light, not white, comfortable on the skin. It gives limited results. and for a limited time which is not enough for the member's exposure to sunlight Using other materials to help cover the skin can help But it also depends on the environment. For example, an umbrella can dim the light from above to the surface. But if the ground below is a light color, such as sand, it will be able to reflect a lot of light onto the skin. which members must be aware of important factors that causes wrinkles in the case of members of A. UVA. B. age. In general, various ingredients in the group anti-aging can help "slow down" wrinkles, but not stop them. And with the aging factor from UVA light, the expected results are greatly reduced. An important and essential formula for members. If the team recommends it, it is a formula that focuses on sunscreen efficiency only. by providing the best possible sun protection and no formula area division Use it in other ingredients such as whitening or anti-aging whitening , anti-aging shall be mixed as a separate formulation. Use at night. Preliminary. The team recommends members. Let's look at the example of sunscreen formula from the product details page. Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid The formula should be used for both Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid and Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid The duration of exposure to the sun is 5 hrs, if possible for maximum efficiency. Should be reapplied every 2 hours or if inconvenient Use a helper that can give the formula a good adhesion and waterproof. which will be in the category WATER-RESISTANT FILM, but the use of ingredients in this group It will make your skin feel greasy. Especially for combination-oily skin. from the formula that members ask The team advises as follows.
1 Alpha Arbutin (China, Enzymatic Synthesis) 2 Sym-White™ (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) What's the difference between 1 and 2?
Sym-White can expect more results but the chance of skin irritation is higher Alpha Arbutin , it is recommended to choose only one.
Item 6 is not compatible with this formula. Because of its electrolyte nature, Light Cream Maker will not be able to I can tolerate it. Items 13,14 are not needed in this recipe. Due to the high stability of the ingredients and does not deteriorate easily
4.(18+)Ask for recipe ซิลิโคน lubricant (formula ซิลิโคน is not a liquid formula) that works well with condoms.
KY Gel chooses glycerin mixed with water and used HydroxyethylCellulose help create gel texture, both HydroxyethylCellulose and glycerin will serve as a good lubricant. The team does not recommend using it. Silicone because It is difficult to wash with water. If the slipperiness of KY Gel type products are not smooth enough, consider using Polyglide™ , which provides greater glide and a longer stay on the surface. up
5.I have powdered dried herbs. I want to use it as a face mask, about a creamy texture like leave it on. Which substance should I use?
Any type of cream base can be mixed up. Then add the said powder. Blend or stir to combine. Examples of cream base-maker are Satin Cream Maker , Soft Cream Maker , Butter Cream Maker , please see the options in the category. สารสร้างเนื้อครีม
6.Ask for a formula for making foam or cleansing gel, focusing on cleanser. toner
Please see the recipe example on the product detail page. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base
7.Can I have a formula for making lip color, focusing on sun protection + long-lasting moisture
, please? More information about product characteristics because there are many types of lipstick.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development