Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยแกะสูตรของ Dermatix Ultra หน่อยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help me unpack the formula of Dermatix Ultra.

Postby skeggiold.film » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:25 pm

ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane , Phenyl Trimethicone , Poly Silicone -11, Dimethicone , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate . I don't know if it can help to estimate the proportion that we can mix it out close to the original recipe or not. I'm disturbed.
skeggiold.film

From thanks :: 4 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me unpack the formula of Dermatix Ultra.

Postby staff » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:24 am

Hello, our team recommends as follows. The formula will be coated with Silicone to help the skin around the scar. Better moisture retention This will affect the recovery of the skin. The formula is used Perfect-C ( Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate ) to nourish the skin. according to the list of ingredients that members ask One company is not available for sale, Poly Silicone -11 which acts as a film on the surface. For the purposes described above is a coating that members can choose to use. Silicone Film (Long-Wear, Hard, Dimethicone Base) can be substituted, please suggest a sample recipe. Cyclopentasiloxane The rest is 100% Phenyl Trimethicone 20% Silicone Film (Long-Wear, Hard, Dimethicone Base) 10% Dimethicone (Heavy, Low-Odor) 10% Polymethylsilsesquioxane 2% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate 2%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby skeggiold.film » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:44 pm

thank you very much
skeggiold.film

Postby skeggiold.film » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:25 pm

I see on the web there is a sample formula of scar treatment
Sample of Scar Gel formula to help scars heal faster 1. Silicone Gel (Ultra Clear) 60% 2. Dimethicone (Heavy, Low-Odor) 20% 3. Silicone Film (Long-Wear, Hard, Dimethicone Base) 20% Mixing procedure: Mix all the items together
I don't know if comparing with the ingredients the sample formula is thicker or not? then the ratio can be mixed Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate or Tocopheryl Acetate not more than how many percent? As for Madecassoside -80 Can people spread it in the formula right? I'm disturbed.
skeggiold.film

Postby staff » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:54 pm

Hello
I don't know. If comparing with ingredients, the sample formula will be thicker, right?
The team can't answer. Members can adjust the viscosity by increasing or decreasing the proportions of the ingredients. To make it more liquid, add Dimethicone (Light, Low-Odor) into the formula [ quote]Then the ratio can be mixed. Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate or Tocopheryl Acetate not more than how many? percentage?
Perfect-C 2-3% recommended Tocopheryl Acetate recommended at 0.1%
part Madecassoside -80 Can people spread it in the formula?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development