Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำเเนะนำหน่อยครับ ลดริ้วรอย ของ the ordinary

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please give me some advice to reduce wrinkles of the ordinary.

Postby kinglermomo » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:20 am

I usually use the serum of the ordinary Argireline 10 % I want to try it myself. This one is Ingredients Aqua (Water), Propanediol , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Gellan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Isoceteth-20, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol , chlorphenesin . I don't know much. If I just put it in 50 ml formula, how much do I need to use? Can I mix it like a human? 1 Double Hyaluron Liquid 4% 2 Argireline 10% 3 Matrixyl 3000 4% 4 1,3-Propanediol ? 5 water suppression ? Can you do this? Recommend adding other things. You can add more. Focus on simple. Really work. Let's fix the body Argireline 10% because I really like, recommend, suggest how to mix and how to keep it, thank you
kinglermomo

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please give me some advice to reduce wrinkles

Postby staff » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:37 am

Hello, the study team inquires. Skin moisture level (dry, normal, combination, oily)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please give me some advice to reduce wrinkles

Postby kinglermomo » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:53 pm

Normal, go dry.
kinglermomo

Re: Please give me some advice to reduce wrinkles of the ordinary

Postby staff » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:59 pm

Hello, the formula as the member has informed. Even if mixed together, it will be missing 1. สารกันเสีย recommended Phenoxyethanol SA 1% ka 2. สารสร้างเนื้อเจล . The team looked at the original formula. The texture seems to have a slightly thick gel. Recommended to use Xanthan Gum 0.5% 3. For calculating the ratio of ingredients Please study at มือใหม่กรุณาอ่านที่นี่
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kinglermomo » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:42 am

Tried it as 1 Double Hyaluron Liquid 10% 2 Argireline 10% 3 Matrixyl 3000 8% 4 Phenoxyethanol SA 1% 5 water suppression 75% 6 Xanthan Gum 0.5% 7 Butylene Glycol 5% Summary: Fan said It can be used, but I am allergic to red rashes after 15 minutes of use. Or help to see better results, and there is a way to smell. Is it better with meat? Girlfriend said that it's a bit thicker than the old one. PS. Try using Double Hyaluron Liquid + water
kinglermomo

Postby staff » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:46 pm

Hello - for allergy problems Dear, suggest to change สารกันเสีย from Phenoxyethanol SA to Mild Preserved Eco 1% instead - for filling น้ำหอม can be added to the formula (should not exceed 0.5%), blended or stirred. To use น้ำหอม at a higher rate. Please add water-oil binder, for example Satin Cream Maker 0.5-1.0% - Adjusting the texture to reduce gooey There are several options. For example, you can use Silicone eg Cyclomethicone or can use LipidSoft various types or can be used WaterSoft These ingredients act as emollient to Softness to the formula, yes.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kinglermomo » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:01 am

Please suggest me 1 Double Hyaluron Liquid 10% 2 Argireline 10% 3 Matrixyl 3000 5% 4 Mild Preserved Eco 1% 5 Pitera 55% 6 Xanthan Gum 1% 7 Butylene Glycol 5% 8 Safe B3 5% 9 GlucoBright 4% 10 RETINAT 1% 11 Pep Coll 3%
kinglermomo

Postby staff » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:26 am

Hello, the formula can be mixed. There are no ingredients that are incompatible.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kinglermomo » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:12 am

I mixed it and it seemed to be very sticky. I mixed it and the xantam gum didn't dissolve so I shake it and the bubbles are full. How can I do that? Adding water is afraid of the wrong ingredients. I'm not sure because change from water to Pitera or not?
kinglermomo

Postby staff » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:00 am

Hello, members enter Xanthan Gum in which step? And what do you use to blend or stir? Xanthan Gum may not be able to dissolves easily In the case of using a human hand Use this method to create a gel base because the base is Pitera gradually add. Xanthan Gum little by little In Pitera The poor got the gel. (must be stirred until completely dissolved No gel lumps left. left in the recipe) if found to be thick enough. may not need to fill Xanthan Gum until it runs out as calculated in the formula Then gradually add the ingredients to the gel. Pitera
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development