Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยตรวจสอบสูตรและวิธีการผสมสกินแคร์เพื่อลดริ้วรอยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help check the formula and how to mix skin care to reduce wrinkles.

Postby brava034 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:43 pm

Hello, the team. Please help check the formula and how to mix. User is 30 years old, dry and sensitive skin. There are some acne and wrinkles. Interested in mixing skincare for ลดริ้วรอย for my own use. (If any duplicate, please cut it out for me) Estee Lauder ANR Simple 1. beta glucan ( Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract) 5% 2. Repair Activator 10 % 3. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 3% 4. Double Hyaluron Liquid 10% 5. Glycerin (Vegetable) 5% 6. Pro Polymer 1% 7. Phenoxyethanol (Optiphen) 1% 8. น้ำกลั่น the rest +can use Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) instead of น้ำกลั่น ? SkinTight Toner 1. DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid 15% 2. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 2% 3. Witch Hazel (Distilled - Alcohol Free) 80% 4. Wrinkle-Fill™ ( L-Tyrosine ) 2% 5. Phenoxyethanol (Optiphen) 1 % Gel Salicylic Acid 1. Salicylic Acid EZ™ 20% 2. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 5% 3. Pro Polymer 1% 4. น้ำกลั่น For the rest, please ask for body skin care formulas to reduce stretch marks. I'll order it for next time. Thank you. PS. At first I posted a topic in the skincare category. It's been deleted, sorry.
brava034

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help to check the formula and how to mix skin care to reduce wrinkles.

Postby staff » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:16 am

Hello,
can be mixed, can use Pitera instead of น้ำกลั่น is fine, but I'm afraid the formula might It will be too intense. May use Pitera 15-20% and the rest is น้ำกลั่น is fine สารกันเสีย recommended Mild Preserved Eco 1% instead. Phenoxyethanol is gentler, recommend Safe-B3 5% to help maintain healthy skin together with Vitamin B5
because members reported that they have sensitive skin. work is therefore not recommended DMAE in high doses because it can irritate the skin. I recommend you to use the formula above first. Your skin should be firmer.
as the member said that he had acne. Please ask what type of acne it is, pimples or สิวอุดตัน
Please request a formula for body skin care to reduce stretch marks. to order for next time Thank you
This kind of formula must be heated to mix Because you need to use Butter or Wax to help coat and rejuvenate your skin. I don't know if members can use heat to mix or not.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please help to check the formula and how to mix skin care to reduce wrinkles.

Postby brava034 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:19 am

Hello team The user has acne rash. Once in a while there will be สิวอุดตัน I'm not good at using heat. Yesterday I tried mixing acne gel. I feel like I'm doing something wrong. The texture of the product is still liquid, cloudy, and there are several small crystals floating on the surface of the gel. Disturbing the team to help guide the process of mixing all three formulas in detail. Thank you.
brava034

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:13 pm

Hello
Salicylic Acid EZ™ Do not use. more than 10%. The correct formula is 1. Salicylic Acid EZ™ 10% 2. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 5% Recommended to reduce to 2-3%, do not need to use up to 5% 3. Pro Polymer 1% 4. น้ำกลั่น rest Mixing procedure: Mix 3+4 people or Blend until a gel is obtained, then add 1,2 into the recipe, stir or blend until dissolved together.
suggest changing Phenoxyethanol to Mild Preserved Eco 1% to reduce the chance of irritation from สารกันเสีย Mixing process. To add all items (1-5,7) into the water, stir well, then add 6 blenders or stir until the gel is obtained.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development