Cosmetics Products Analysis

ครีมบำรุงกลางคืน

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

night cream

Postby kissziza » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:28 pm

Hello, I would like to analyze the cream recipe for you. Apply at night. To whiten skin, age 26, is a person with oily skin, pimples, face with dark spots. Uneven skin tone and uneven skin tone. Formula 1 1. Sym-White™ (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) 0.5% controls the pigment process 2. MSH White Absorb™ 5% to brighten skin tone 3. GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% Shared (2+3+4) ลดจุดด่างดำ clear skin 4. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% ลดริ้วรอย Brighten skin 5. Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) 5% ผลัดเซลล์ผิว 6. Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) 8% restore skin to be smooth 7. AcneBee™ Extra สารสกัดนมผึ้ง 2% reduce oil 8. Mild Preserved Eco™ (Ethylhexylglycerin) 1% สารกันเสีย 9. Satin Cream Maker ™ 1% creates a creamy texture 10. Allantoin 0.5 % of water ลดการระคายเคือง 11. น้ำกลั่น 68% mix 3+4+5+6+10+11 into water parts, stir well, mix 2+7 into oil, stir well. Add 9 to the water, stir well and mix with the oil mixture, stir well. Continue adding 8 until creamy texture. Measure the pH of the recipe. If it is in the range greater than 5 or lower than 4, add lye ( Triethanolamine ) or acid ( Citric Acid , Lactic Acid , glycolic acid ) to adjust and add 1 person to combine. Done. Formula 2 1. WhiteCumin™ 2x ( สารสกัดขมิ้น ) 3% reduces melanin production (replaces Sym-White™ ) 2. French Pine Bark Extract 25 (Liquid) 2% Antioxidant 3. GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4% is used with vitamin B3. ลดจุดด่างดำ Bright skin 4. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5% ลดริ้วรอย to clear skin 5. Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) 5% ผลัดเซลล์ผิว 6. Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera) 7.5% Restores skin to be smooth and soft 7. L-Carnitine ( Carnitine ) 3% reduce oiliness on the face 8. Mild Preserved Eco™ (Ethylhexylglycerin) 1% สารกันเสีย 9. Satin Cream Maker ™ 1% creates a creamy texture 10. Allantoin 0.5% water ลดการระคายเคือง 11. น้ำกลั่น 68% Formula 2 changed from Sym-White™ and MSH White Absorb™ exit, use as สารสกัดขมิ้น and เปลือกสน (Natural extracts) that are effective in reducing melanin production. But I don't know if that's enough or not. is as far as I understand If the mixture behaves the same way You don't need to put in several. Please disturb the team to recommend for both Formula 1 and Formula 2. Which ingredients should be cut out? or add any ingredients to be effective in maintenance and during the time to apply sunscreen only Which can mix the formula as follows or not? Sunscreen Formula 1. น้ำกลั่น 60% 2. Satin Cream Maker ™ 1% creates a creamy texture. 3. Mild Preserved Eco™ (Ethylhexylglycerin) 1% สารกันเสีย 4. Milk Lotion Maker™ 3% cement oil 5. Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 25% 6. Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 10% mix 1+2+3 into the water part, mix 4+5+6 into the oil part, warm the water part and the oil part to 70 degrees, then gradually add the water part to the oil part. Stir or blend together. which has no spinning But can I use the milk frother to blend them together? Thank you very much.
kissziza

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Night cream

Postby staff » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:34 am

Hello, the team studied to inquire. Formula 1 and Formula 2, what is the difference between the purpose? Why do members want to mix separately? Formula 3 can be mixed. But can't use the milk frother. I don't know if there is any blender that is not a milk frother?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Night cream

Postby kissziza » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:16 am

Hello, Formula 1 and Formula 2 have the same purpose. but separated because The ingredients have the same functionality. I'm afraid it's going to be too much or not, so I split it like Formula 1 and use it as Sym-White™ (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) MSH White Absorb™ with a reduction process Create pigment and formula 2 switch to extract instead using สารสกัดขมิ้น สารสกัดเปลือกสน with a process of reducing melanin production. (It's more natural extracts) is if both formulas are effective enough. It will use only the ingredients. But if you can combine them to get more efficiency, they will combine the formula. Formula 3 Sunscreen If it's a 300 watt egg beater, is that enough? Thank you very much.
kissziza

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis