Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนขอคำแนะในการผสมซีรั่มหน่อยครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please give me some advice on how to mix the serum.

Postby jaojomplon1990 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:10 am

- I'm 29, sleeping in an air-conditioned room. and use retin-a The skin is quite dry. So need a serum to add moisture. ลดการระคายเคือง from drug use and help keep skin healthy at the same time The list of ingredients that interest me is as follows. Myristyl Nicotinate 10% ANTI-AGIN Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate 1% ANTI-IRRITANT Willow Bark Extract 5% ANTI-IRRITANT,EXFOLIANT beta glucan 5% ANTI-IRRITANT Hi-Quercetin® 5% ANTI-IRRITANT Phospholipid 3% moisturizer Sea Kelp Extract 5% moisturizer Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 5% moisturizer Inositol 2% moisturizer Japanese Cedar 1% moisturizer PolyGlutamic Acid (Low Molecule Weight) 0.5% moisturizer Satin Cream Maker ™ 1% AnyGel™ 1% Disodium EDTA 0.2% Phenoxyethanol SA 1% The questions are as follows. 1.Since the formula used contains 11% oil, I was concerned about the stickiness. Discomfort on the skin of the formula Please ask the team if I should use LipidSoft™ or Silicone any kind to solve the problem of gooey, discomfort on the skin or not, and if Must use, I should use LipidSoft™ or Silicone of any kind, how much is appropriate, in order to get a serum texture that is not sticky, easy to spread, absorb. Fast and dry. Phospholipid I understand that all soluble ingredients dissolve in water first then followed by Phospholipid when dissolved Phospholipid mixed well Satin Cream Maker ™ is dissolved in the water mixture, then add the oil mixture and สารกันเสีย is the last step. yes or no 3. In this case, use AnyGel™ Also, I had to mix AnyGel™ In which step is it correct? Interfere with the team to help guide the various components. whether it is appropriate enough or not, thank you
jaojomplon1990

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please give me some advice on how to mix this serum.

Postby staff » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:19 pm

Hello, the formula can be mixed. But the team has various suggestions about the formula as follows. 1. The formula is not too greasy because of the oil in the formula. for dry skin The use of oil about 10% of the formula is considered to be a low level. In addition, the oil group ingredients in the formula as mentioned by members are actually not oily. just a mix Mix it with other oils in the recipe. that's all according to the formula that members have informed If you feel gooey will be caused by the use Vitamin B5 is quite high. Even if the ExtraLite type was chosen, the team suggested only 3% of the results could be expected. Vitamin B5 2. The formula is using Hi-Quercetin which is dark in color and is suitable for Use only at night If members use this formula during the day as well. It is recommended to cut may consider choosing a group of ingredients ลดการระคายเคือง other types instead. 3. For relatively dry skin. Due to the use of Retin-A, the study team recommends adding a group of ingredients that can be a good coating. to reduce the water loss of the skin which will help to work with moisturizer Soluble As the members have selected many items. to be able to work more perfectly And the skin will be able to recover moisture faster, however, the ingredients that can coat this well. will look like oil And some will have to use heat to melt into the formula. For example, the hot melt type is Ezerrawax™ and a heat-less example Cerasoft™ , Siliwax Lite or maybe น้ำมันธรรมชาติ with a bit heavy texture, such as Jojoba Oil etc.
2.Usage Phospholipid I understand that all soluble ingredients dissolve in water first then followed by Phospholipid when dissolved Phospholipid mixed well Satin Cream Maker ™ is dissolved in the water mixture, then the oil mixture and สารกันเสีย is the last step. yes or no
for members to add to the formula in the last step. Blend or stir to match the recipe. The formula must contain both water and oil, give Phospholipid is compatible with the formula. By the member's formula, there is no direct oil. If using Phospholipid recommended to add Cerasoft™ , Siliwax Lite or Jojoba Oil into the formula so that Phospholipid can fit with formula? สารกันเสีย can be added in the last step.
3.In this case use AnyGel™ Also I had to mix AnyGel™ In which step is it correct?
AnyGel mix with water first. It will be easiest because if using heat to help. will dissolve much more easily If other ingredients are added to the water You may be concerned that some ingredients are not heat resistant, so mix AnyGel with purified water first. Copy the instructions from the web page.
Instructions for use AnyGel (Credit: Mr. beautyxguide) For easy solubility 1. Heat the pure water to 70-80 degrees 2. Gently sprinkle AnyGel into warm water and stir or blend or mix When they match well, then sprinkle AnyGel 3. Stop adding AnyGel into one because it will coagulate and will be harder to melt
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development