Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนช่วยวิเคราะห์ความเป็นไปได้ของโทนเนอร์รักษาสิว

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Please help analyze the possibility of acne toner.

Postby chayapop18909 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:19 pm

Not sure which question to ask? Do I have to censor the product name? If necessary, please contact the team to help fix it. Clinicians complex : Acne Toner, the brand clearly indicates that there is AHA 10 % and BHA 2% Deionized Water, Witch Hazel , glycolic acid , Lactic Acid , Citric Acid USP, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Passionflower Fruit Extract, Pineapple Fruit Extract, Grape Fruit Extract, Cola Seed Extract, Chamomilla Extract, Salicylic Acid USP, Propylene Glycol USP, Triethanolamine , Diazolidinyl Urea , Methylparaben, Propylparaben I had the opportunity to try it. Then there are doubts in terms of the recipe and the experience of using as follows. 1. From the experience of using the formula. Many people would think that from the formula it has to shed heavy cells. I'm definitely very irritated. But from personal experience and from reviews (such as Pantip, Jeban, including friends in My Skin) are quite the same way that it works well. No irritation, redness, peeling, heavy as BHA 2% other brands that have been used such as Paula's Choice And from my own experience I feel that way. Actually, some friends have posted this question in the past ( ref: topic6181.html and topic5592.html ) At that time, the person who posted this thread didn't test the pH of this person. The team and fellow members analyzed the reason that Probably because they adjust the pH of the product higher than 4, so it's not irritating. So I tried to test it and it turned out that the pH range of the product was in the 3-4 range. I therefore have doubts. how it can reduce the irritating effect that much As far as the anti-irritant it comes with, it's not that big or weird, just Cola Seed Extract and Chamomilla Extract. What's the secret of this product? Please help analyze 2. In terms of recipe From looking at the ingredients used for the solvent BHA should be Propylene Glycol , which is listed in the order of ingredients after Salicylic Acid means you Propylene Glycol It must have been a little. Only greater than or equal to 2%, this amount is enough to dissolve. BHA Can I see my fellow members and other DIY communities use a lot of Glycol to dissolve? BHA and not to precipitate or will use BHA Other formats such as soluble in water or encaps, but the manufacturer doesn't say anything like that, and looking at the Ingredients it provides, it's probably not BHA image Just like normal and it dissolves BHA how do you run out? Annoying friends, members and staff Help me analyze
chayapop18909

From thanks :: 3 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help analyze the possibility of acne toner.

Postby staff » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:02 am

Hello, in the section AHA : Efficacy and skin irritation of AHA depends on the pH of the formula. If the formula has a pH of 4, the effectiveness and irritation on the skin are greatly reduced. Members can check the pH value on the efficiency of AHA on the product detail page glycolic acid If the formula has a pH of approximately 4. The result is AHA will be reduced by 50% in the section BHA : Based on the information that members have reported. It shows that the manufacturer did not disclose all the components of the formula or did not disclose the composition of the formula. honestly Salicylic Acid Encapsulation type if done correctly The elements used to perform the work must be disclosed. Encapsulation as well, for example Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) The element is Salicylic Acid (and) Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, of which Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer acts as a capsule filling Salicylic Acid inside, which sometimes manufacturers may choose to disclose just Salicylic Acid instead of exposing the entire element which is not quite right But the current inspection is still difficult with limited techniques.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis