Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามปัญหา ทาครีมแล้วเป็นขุย

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask a question, apply the cream and become flaky

Postby chetsoi.cs » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:12 pm

Made a formula to reduce acne. Control it and reduce acne scars. Using the following ingredients: Safe- B3 5% Zinc PCA 1% Acne Bee 1.5% MSM 3% Any Gel 1% Light Cream Maker 1% rest water And at the end add PowderCream is 10-15% more than the formula here. Is it the cause of the tingling after applying the cream? If so, how should I solve the problem?
chetsoi.cs

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question, problem, apply the cream and become flaky

Postby touchzhakornxx » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:01 pm

The problem is probably caused by Light Cream Maker What tool do you use? I'm spinning I suggest you try changing the bass.
This answer received thanks from: chetsoi.csstaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
touchzhakornxx

From thanks :: 118 Times

Re: Question about the problem. Apply the cream and it's flaky.

Postby chetsoi.cs » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:29 pm

I use a Panasonic blender. 200 watts. Why is Laikreum flaky? Because it is not blended thoroughly. Try it without mixing the gel, it's flaky, very confused.
chetsoi.cs

From thanks :: 1 Times

Re: Question about the problem. Apply the cream and it's flaky.

Postby staff » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:36 am

Hello, dear advice from the highest opportunity. Until the lowest chance. 1. Using PowderCream Very High and Formula Oil free or ซิลิโคน or emollient ( LipidSoft ) if you want to use PowderCream up to 10-15% level. The formula should contain oil/ Silicone / LipidSoft for oil control Recommend to consider using SelectSorb or MatteSilica S™ tested at 3% instead, which was developed specifically to absorb oil. and can be used at a lower rate PowderCream thus reducing the chance of flaking. Adequate shear shock (shear force) to the cream. So the formula may not be fully compatible yet. For Light Cream Maker The usage rate is 1%. The team doesn't think that's the reason for the fluff.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development