Haircare Recipes

รบกวนขอคำแนะนำทำแฮร์สเปร์ยค่ะ

sharing your hair care recipes

I'm looking for advice on how to make a hairspray.

Postby sleekorder.ka » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:38 pm

I want a formula that nourishes the hair. It's better to take all my classes. Add shine, tangle-free hair, leave it injected, do not need to rinse. Use only water as a solvent. Now design according to this formula. Hydrolyzed Silk Protein 1% nourishing with amino Pure Keratin 2% nourishing เคราติน Creatine 100 1% Moisturizing, voluminous, cover hair Poly-Conditioner Pro (30000 mPa.s) 3% smooth, remaining It's water. Please give me some advice on this recipe if it's ok or not. pH value? Some of them on the website don't say it. It's กันเสีย which one? Good, can't choose yet. You can nourish more than this with any one you can recommend. focus on hair The scalp will make another separate formula. Thank you.
sleekorder.ka

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Need advice on hair spray

Postby sleekorder.ka » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:52 pm

Please update the recipe as follows. Hydrolyzed Silk Protein 1% nourishing with amino Pure Keratin 2% nourishing เคราติน Creatine 100 1% Moisturizing, voluminous, cover hair Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 3% moisturizing and strong N-Acetyl Cysteine 5% nourishing เคราติน Sea Kelp Extract 3% soft, shiny, thick, the rest is น้ำกลั่น need to adjust pH? Which one should I use with สารกันเสีย ? สารกันเสีย or add other ingredients. Quality can be disturbed. also focus on the hair only Remove without clogging the scalp
sleekorder.ka

From thanks :: 2 Times

Re: Need advice on hair spray

Postby staff » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:33 am

Hello, the formula doesn't need to adjust the pH value. The formula will get a neutral pH value. You need to use สารกันเสีย Recommend Phenoxyethanol SA 1%. Various ingredients can nourish hair. but if my hair is dry Groups are required. hair conditioner must be given hair conditioner help cling/coat your hair [if you want to avoid bulk. ซิลิโคน also can choose hair conditioner non-type ซิลิโคน as well], but if it is a general maintenance There was no problem with dryness. It's not necessary
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Haircare Recipes