Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยตรวจสอบส่วนผสมให้ด้วยคะ สบู่เหลวล้างหน้าเน้นอ่อนโยน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can you help me check the ingredients? Liquid soap for gentle facial cleansing

Postby sawadee_bk » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:25 am

Please help check the formula of liquid soap, face wash, focus on gentle, clean well, have a lot of bubbles and wash and get a little slippery as well. Volume 100g. 1. Mix glycerin 5% vs sugar thick 1-5% 2. Add Propylene Glycol 5% 3.Add Lauryl Glucoside 5% 4. Add Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate 5% 5. Add สารกันเสีย Optiphen Plus 1% In the remaining water (60%), stir to combine. Lactic Acid to adjust the ph value 4.5-5.5 6. Add Niacinamide 5% 7. Add Zinc PCA 1% 8. Mix Flora Foam 5% vs Essential Oil 0.5% Add to the formula 9. Add color and stir. together mix Disodium EDTA 0.1-0.2% into sterile water for irrigation before mixing, unknown. Suggest further corrections to the formula is it?
sawadee_bk

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can you help me check the ingredients? Liquid soap for gentle facial cleansing

Postby staff » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:15 pm

Hello, the team helps to adjust the recipe. to be able to mix more easily with the same gentleness According to the purpose of the members. 1. Mix glycerin 5% vs sugar thick 1-5% added to water 2.Add Propylene Glycol 5% 4. Add Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 20% 5. Add สารกันเสีย Optiphen Plus 1% 8. Mix Flora Foam 5% with Essential Oil 0.5% added to formula 9. Add color and stir well Reason for cutting Lauryl Glucoside , Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate is removed from the formula because it is สารชะล้าง very alkaline. Its use in formulas requires the pH to be adjusted with the addition of acids. To adjust the pH of the formula, which will cause a more complicated process, cut Safe-B3 and Zinc PCA Exit From the formula, since the active ingredients nourish the skin, it takes time to be absorbed into the skin. If used in cleansing formulas which will be washed from the skin at all I would expect very little results.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Can you help me check the ingredients? Liquid soap for gentle facial cleansing

Postby sawadee_bk » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:51 am

Thank you very much from the team
sawadee_bk

Postby sawadee_bk » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:59 am

Thank you very much from the team
sawadee_bk

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development