Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนขอสูตรและวิธีการทำสบู่เหลว กับโลชั่นทาผิวใช้เองค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please ask for recipes and methods for making liquid soap. with body lotion to use by myself

Postby mod_kjk » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:19 pm

1. Ask for a formula for making liquid soap without using SLS and SLES, but use Cocamidopropyl Betaine instead, but if not, it's up to the team to recommend. Yes - please enter Tea Tree Oil in the recipe - I want the recipe for the used liquid soap. The skin is not dry, tight, not creaky, and does not leave anything slippery. - Ask for how to do it for newbies to do with it. 2. Ask for a formula of 2 body lotion formulas in. Mixed form สารกันแดด for day use and unmixed สารกันแดด . Use it for the night. - I want both formulas of body lotions that help with skin barrier, help skin to retain moisture well and for a long time, help keep skin full of water and firm. - Because I'm over 30, I have There are many body problems. both dry skin I started to have wrinkles. Lotions in the market rarely meet the needs of me at all. Most of the good ingredients tend to be put in facial creams more than me. So I want to try making a lotion for myself. - Ask for a lotion that is not light. or too heavy Apply and absorb into the skin, but the skin is still moist, not sticky, not oily on the skin. - A substance that is interested in me. I used to use it on my face. But I don't know if it can be used to make body lotion or not. This is up to the team to recommend. I didn't specify that I needed it. Hyaluronate Acid Q10 Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Vitamin E Ceramide Squalene Collagen Niacinamide glycerin Glyceryl Glucoside Panthenol Allantoin Portulaca Oleracea Grape Seed Oil Arginine Green Tea Extract Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil Hydrolyzed Soy Protein - Please give me a tutorial for beginners. Thank you very much.
mod_kjk

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask for recipe and method for making liquid soap with body lotion to use by myself

Postby staff » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:03 am

Hello
1. Ask for a formula for making liquid soap without using SLS and SLES, but use Cocamidopropyl Betaine instead, but if not, it's up to the team to recommend. - Please enter Tea Tree Oil in the recipe - I want the recipe for the liquid soap I use. The skin is not dry, tight, not creaky, and does not leave anything slippery. - Let me know how to do it for beginners
Cocamidopropyl Betaine can be used instead of SLS, SLES is fine, but it will give different results. Cocamidopropyl Betaine leaves a slippery effect on the skin and its cleansing ability is clearly inferior to SLS, SLES if used as a substitute for face wash formulas. might be appropriate (For normal skin - dry skin), but if used to clean the body may not provide sufficient cleaning performance Recommend members to consider สารชะล้าง other additional types which can be combined with Coco Betaine or you can use it instead. Tea Tree Oil (Australian - Oil Soluble) Please mix in the oil part. or in this case the formula is oil-free. to mix with สารชะล้าง of the formula before mixing with water. or may choose to use Tea Tree Oil (Australian - Water Soluble) which can be directly mixed with water if needed สารชะล้าง The kind that leaves nothing on the skin. Recommended Clarify-Wash
I want 2 formulas of body lotion, mixed สารกันแดด for daytime and unmixed สารกันแดด For use at night
I would like to introduce members to learn the basics of mixing lotion/cream/gel from beginner, please read here.
- I want both body lotion formulas. Formula that helps in skin barrier , helps skin to retain moisture well and for a long time , keeps skin full of water and firm.
Please choose the ingredients in the category. moisturizer
Members can learn more. including how to use These ingredients by clicking on the ingredient name above For ingredients that are not automatically linked to: Glyceryl Glucoside, use X- glycerin ( Poly glycerin -10) instead of Portulaca Oleracea, choose to use the ingredients ลดการระคายเคือง instead of Collagen because the skin cannot be used for real. So it looks like it can only be coated in appearance. skin-occlusive can reduce water wastage can choose to use Hyaluronic Acid macromolecule such as Hyaluronic Acid (Standard Molecule) or Hyaluronic Acid (Large Molecule) instead.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development