Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนดูสูตรให้หน่อยครับ ครีมหรือเอสเซน ที่ลดการระคายเคือง

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please have a look at the recipe for me. cream or essence that reduce irritation

Postby gana41193 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:02 pm

Please help the staff recommend this formula. Skin type: acne scars all over the face, wide pores, hairy สิวอุดตัน and sporadic inflammation Combination skin, oily T-zone Skin lacks nourishment Expectations : Want a cream or essence at ลดการระคายเคือง maintains moisture well and nourish the skin Cream formula. 1. Double Hyaluron Liquid 3% 2. Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate 0.5% 3. Phyto Glycyrrhetinic Acid 2% 4. Rice Vitamin 2% 5. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 3% 6. Grape Seed Extract ( Proanthocyanidins ) 1% 7. Oryzanol (Rice Bran Extract) 0.5% 8. Safflower Seed Oil (High Oleic, Refined) 10% 9. Light Cream Maker™ 0.5% 10. Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% 11.Aqua 76.5% Mixture 1 . Mix well 1,4,6,5 and 11 until homogeneous. Make mixture A 2. Mix 3,7,8 until well combined, before adding 9. Mix thoroughly. To be mixture B 3. Mix A and B together successfully before mixing 10 is completed Question 1. In the mixture, item 1, if Ph substance after mixing It's between 7-11, how do I have to lower the ph? (i.e. the 2nd substance has Ph between 5-6 and the 5th substance has Ph between 9-11. I'm afraid that when mixed, the total ph will affect other substances) 2. If I want to give this cream has a liquid similar to that of essence I have to adjust up and down. What are the ingredients? 3. From this recipe, you can use your hands. No need to use a Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , right? Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate correct procedure? Yes. 5. Substances 2,4,5,6. Which substance is mixed after water with Double Hyaluron Liquid ? Double Hyaluron Liquid or if the Staff have any other suggestions? can be adjusted Please inform me. Thank you.
gana41193

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please take a look at the recipe

Postby staff » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:22 am

Hello, the team studied to inquire. 1. What products are you currently using? to help reduce or control สิวอุดตัน yet? 2. As the members want the formula to help. ลดการระคายเคือง I don't know what cause of irritation on my skin nowadays.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please take a look at the recipe cream or essence that reduce irritation

Postby gana41193 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:56 pm

Answer number 1 doesn't have it yet. Answer number 2 is that I tried to emulate the formula of L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift Filler [HA] which has Sodium Hyaluronate contains
Attachments
1.JPG
1.JPG (95.5 KiB) Viewed 1099 times
gana41193

Postby gana41193 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:00 pm

Let me continue to answer number 2, I'm irritated from the dust. In work
gana41193

Postby staff » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:23 pm

Hello, please advise as follows: 1. Problem สิวอุดตัน Gel trial ละลายสิวอุดตัน with Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Powder, Timed-Release) by clicking on the ingredient name. There will be a sample formula in the details of this ingredient. 2. If dust from the workplace. It is high in quantity and has characteristics that can irritate the skin. The study team suggested the solution is to use a device to cover the mouth and nose. cover the surface of the body To prevent such dust from coming into contact with the skin. For recipes that members ask The study team recommends tailoring to suit combination/oily skin as follows: 1. Double Hyaluron Liquid 3% 2. Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate 0.5% 3. Phyto Glycyrrhetinic Acid 2% 4. Rice Vitamin 2% 5. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ reduced to 1% is enough. Due to combination/oily skin 6. Grape Seed Extract ( Proanthocyanidins ) omitted because it darkens the formula. Not suitable for day use 7. Oryzanol (Rice Bran Extract) 0.5% 8. Safflower Seed Oil (High Oleic, Refined) 10% cut off due to combination/ oily skin enough oil 9. Light Cream Maker™ 0.5% Change It is Satin Cream Maker 1.5-2.0% 10. Phenoxyethanol SA (Optiphen Plus) 1% 11.Aqua 76.5% Dear Recommend Add Safe-B3 5% to help healthy skin.
1.In the mixture, item 1, if Ph, the substance after mixing It's between 7-11, how do I have to lower the ph? (i.e. the 2nd substance has Ph between 5-6 and the 5th substance has Ph between 9-11. I'm afraid that when mixed, the total ph will affect Other substances)
If the pH of the formula is higher than 7, add a weak acid Lactic Acid , glycolic acid , Citric Acid to lower the pH. If the pH of the formula is lower than 4, add a weak alkaline. Recommended Triethanolamine to adjust the pH higher if the pH of the formula is in the range of 4-7, no need to adjust.
2.If I want this cream has a liquid similar to that of essence I have to adjust up and down. What ingredients are tight
to adjust the proportion of Satin Cream Maker , the formula will melt. However, if the adjustment is too liquid Be careful not to have a high percentage of the oil in the formula. Because it will increase the chance of class separation.
3. From this formula can use human hand no machine needed Right?
Can people by hand? You don't have to use a blender.
4.From the blending process, I blended Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate this the right procedure? 2,4,5,6 Which substance is mixed after water with Double Hyaluron Liquid ? Double Hyaluron Liquid
Mix all the water together then add Satin Cream Maker Stir until a gel is obtained. Mix the oil mixture together. Then add it to the gel texture and mix well to get the cream/serum.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development